Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2017, 05:22:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9317 Posts in 1391 Topics by 15 Members
Latest Member: דוד דניאל בן רחל
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Scripture Studies
| | |-+  What is RICO CORTES up 2 Now ???
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: What is RICO CORTES up 2 Now ???  (Read 14740 times)
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2017, 02:07:11 PM »

Rico Cortes
22 hrs ∑

Did you know about kinship teachings in the NT? kinship in Yeshua is not based upon race, being Jewish?
people cannot convert and suddenly claim superiority based on their race/ethnicity.
THE TORAH IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT OF EQUITY TO ALL.
But, it is also clear that Israel is the vessel that Elohim uses to fulfill his purpose.
Israelites or Jews should not mistreat anyone, oppress, or treat non-Jews like second class citizens.
If a person from the nations takes the yoke of Torah and submits to obedience then is our job to make sure he is not oppressed.
KINSHIP IS THE KEY TO BRINGING UNITY
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2017, 12:35:15 PM »

How many verses in the Bible LITERALLY say all of Israel's people are Priests in the ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK?
LikeCommentShare
124 124
16 shares
Comments
13 of 123
View previous comments
Hugo Nun
Hugo Nun Part 4 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
If Messiah is our High Priest to forgive us of our sins, what do we do when we sin?
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
SINNING = NOT FOLLOWING TORAH
Messiah is our High Priest of the New Covenant to forgive us when we don't follow Torah. However, forgiveness for not following Torah is based upon us REPENTING of our SIN. REPENTING means we make an oath or pledge in our hearts and minds to NOT SIN (which means that we pledge to FOLLOW TORAH when we REPENT).
MESSIAH OUR HIGH PRIEST AND TORAH TEACHER
Messiah is not only the High Priest of the New Covenant after the order of Melchezedek to forgive us of our sins but He will teach the Torah to ALL NATIONS during the Messianic Era.
Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the YAHUAH, to the house of the Aluhim of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the YAHUAH from Jerusalem.
NEW COVENANT = CHANGE IN PRIESTHOOD / KEEP THE TORAH
Hebrews 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. based upon our understanding of what is written in the Torah and the Prophets.
We have concluded that when Messiah ushered in the New Covenant that He is our High Priest of the New Covenant after the order of Melchizedek.
With the New Covenant, Messiah didn't die on the tree to do away with His following the Torah but rather the New Covenant is the Torah written upon our hearts.
The prophets tell us that with the New Covenant that Messiah would change the HEARTS of His people. He wouldn't do away with the Torah because the New Covenant is the Torah written upon our hearts through the help of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
Prior to the New Covenant, we were under the tutorship of the Levitical priesthood until Messiah came and gave us the New Covenant. With the New Covenant, the PRIESTHOOD changed. YAHUAH still desires for His people to follow the Torah through the help and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
During the Messianic Age when the Temple is rebuilt, the Levites will perform their Levitical services in the Temple under the New Covenant under the authority of the Melchezidek priesthood of the Messiah.
Love
Thankful
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
 ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ May 12 at 7:18am
Elton Eyas
Elton Eyas if we will stick on the one sided argument that only aaronic priesthood is valid, then Yeshua will be disqualified. He did not come from aaron, he descended from Yahudah. thats why orthodox wont accept the MESSIAH as long as He had not yet returned, the orthodox will stay the same.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 7:22am ∑ Edited
Hugo Nun
Hugo Nun Now I will say that in my walk Yahusha had me pray for others as the spirit move me. When I have pray I have seen many miracles done by YAHUSHA. Intercessor of prayer in the NAME of YAHUSHA our high priest. James. ďA righteous manís supplication, when it is at work, has much force.Ē 1 John 5:14-16 1 Samuel 15:22 But Samuel replied: "Does the YAHUAH delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the YAHUAH? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams. HalleluYAH.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ May 12 at 7:30am
Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson Rico Cortes & Elton Eyas did you know about this? It shows how Yeshua also has a Levitical tie in to the son's of Tzadok through his mother. http://www.biblesearchers.com/yah.../davidian/dynasty3.shtml
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ May 12 at 10:09am ∑ Edited
Joseph Matias
Joseph Matias information overload! As always, thank you - will share. Hopefully Rico absorbs this also Smiley
Like ∑ Reply ∑ Yesterday at 11:48am ∑ Edited
Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson The Line still would go through the father which is why the scriptures reckon Yeshua from Judah because tribal affiliation is via the father but still I think is interesting that there is a Levitical link via his mother and I always wondered how was Ma...See More
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 12 hrs
Arle Masters

Write a reply...

Choose File
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Hugo Nun, in all that you said above which 75% is completely out of context. YOU DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE POST.

ONE VERSE THAT LITERALLY SAYS YOU ARE NOW A PRIEST IN THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK? ONE VERSE IS ALL I NEED.

Yeshua is our high priest but I am talking about the people? ONE VERSE PLEASE
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 2 ∑ May 12 at 11:05am
Hide 12 Replies
Hugo Nun
Hugo Nun I gave you a verse. I also have you verse that priesthood had to be a change. And that there are changes in the law. I am not sure why you would say they are out of context. 1 peter 2:9. He said chosen people. Royal priesthood. Set apart nation in this passage he is talking to all those that have been redemption in messiah.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 11:11am
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Hugo Hugo Hugo
Does it say in 1st Peter LITERALLY that you are a priest in that order? Does the text ever mentions the order of Melchizedek? Come on?? Really?

Love
Thankful
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
 ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 11:15am
Hugo Nun
Hugo Nun So who is it talking to.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 11:17am
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Israelites in the dispersion.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 11:18am
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes A you a literal son of israel? Because the letter was to the dispersion in Galatia. Clearly they knew they were not priest but Peter is bringing comfort to the shame of dispersion. Reminding them who they are and their status of honor.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 11:19am
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Context context context
Like ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 11:20am
Hugo Nun
Hugo Nun I see. Dispersion ? The text do not mention that either. And it say nations.
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes I wonder how much temple studies you guys have done?
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Hugo Nun
Verse one of chapter one
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who are elect exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood:
May grace and peace be multiplied to you.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ May 12 at 11:21am
Hugo Nun
Hugo Nun Rico. Can I see your DNA
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Why?
View more replies
Arle Masters

Write a reply...
Choose File
Daniel Vaden DC
Daniel Vaden DC We are priests but that's nothing new.

"Change" in Hebrews 7:12 should read "when we are talking about a different priesthood then we must discuss a different set of laws pertaining to that priesthood."...See More

1 Peter 2:5; you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, toÖ
BIBLE.COM
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 2 ∑ May 12 at 11:15am
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes The word of God does not change and Yeshua never talked about a new priesthood. He is our high priest and the context of Hebrews is between the line of Aaron and Yeshua. The context here is not the regular Levites which by the way they were not priest.
Number 18:1-3
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 3 ∑ May 12 at 11:17am
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Context context context
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ May 12 at 11:17am
Preston McNutt
Preston McNutt "Text without context is only pretext."
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ Yesterday at 12:19pm
Arle Masters

Write a reply...
Choose File
Hugo Nun
Hugo Nun Here is CONTEXT and It say ROYAL priesthood..Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.You Donít See Things As They Are, YOU See Them As you want to see them.. 1 Peter 2:1-10 2 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice...See More
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 2 ∑ Yesterday at 9:43am ∑ Edited
Lynda MacDonald
Lynda MacDonald Royal priesthood- serving the King not the same as Livitical priesthood that can never be done away with. Yah's covenant with Phinias (covenant of peace) is eternal -which means forever.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ 2 hrs
Arle Masters

Write a reply...
Choose File
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 3 ∑ May 12 at 2:01pm
Asad Khan
Asad Khan Yeah letter to hebrews...
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 hr
Arle Masters

Write a reply...
Choose File
Lynda MacDonald
Lynda MacDonald Rico - in Ezekiel 44:15-16 I see this as Yeshua saying that The Cohenim through the line of Zadok (from Phenias) will serve in the temple under the leadership (High priest) who is Yeshua.It corresponds with Zechariah 6:12-13 where this service will wo...See More
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ May 12 at 9:20pm
Asha Arthur-Fraga
Asha Arthur-Fraga I have not seen yet even one. I m waiting to hear also if there is one.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ Yesterday at 9:11am
Carie Helt
Carie Helt It amazes me that so many brothers and sisters are trading the whole counsel of His word, for a Hebrew root version of old Mormon doctrine.
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 2 ∑ 2 hrs
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes Crazy right!!!!
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 2 ∑ 2 hrs
Kenneth Judie Burdick
Kenneth Judie Burdick People that I thought would never fall for something like that Carie--I am just shocked !---judie
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ 1 hr
Rico Cortes
Rico Cortes They do not study the temple or its functions and that is why they get fooled
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 ∑ 1 hr
Carie Helt
Carie Helt Yeah, and if you listen to "The synagogue of SA-tan" teaching, you notice the "Christian Identity" teachings (bedrock for all branches of white supremacy Christianity). Abba, Help us all!
Like ∑ Reply ∑ 1 hr
Arle Masters

Write a reply...

Choose File
Arle Masters

Write a comment...
Choose File
Suggested Post
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: