Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 03:31:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9505 Posts in 1421 Topics by 16 Members
Latest Member: Pilgrim4Yeshua
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  Website Stuff
| |-+  Waytozion News & Help
| | |-+  Having Audio/Video Problems?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Having Audio/Video Problems?  (Read 3616 times)
dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »

Lots of people are unable to get the teachings to stream.  If you're using windows media player, go to "more options" then click on the "File Types" tab and in there hit the "select all button".  After that hit ok and you should be able to stream again.  This process is similar for other programs too.

If you're still having problems or a teachings stops in the middle of play, then my best suggestion is that you right click the teaching and "Save target as" to your computer.  The whole teaching will be downloaded and then you can know you have it all.
Rob
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 10:34:31 AM »

Lots of people are unable to get the teachings to stream.  If you're using windows media player, go to "more options" then click on the "File Types" tab and in there hit the "select all button".  After that hit ok and you should be able to stream again.  This process is similar for other programs too.

If you're still having problems or a teachings stops in the middle of play, then my best suggestion is that you right click the teaching and "Save target as" to your computer.  The whole teaching will be downloaded and then you can know you have it all.

Hi there dumbrod, I have tried 2 days in a row to download Mark Call's teaching >> 8-23-14 Teaching (Re-eh), but it is not to be found on the server.

Could you please investigate.
Thanx
Robert
dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:46:43 PM »

Thanks for letting me know.  Got it fixed now.
Rob
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »

Thanks for letting me know.  Got it fixed now.

Thank you kindly sire,  I am busy downloading and it seems to be going fine.

Have not been to the site in a long time as we are busy/hectically preparing/investigating escape routes out of our town for when martial law will be applied with the coming economical crash , world over.  If you buy maps of an area, be sure to check and check again what the physical routes look like presently, as the map/s are usually 2 or 3 years old and growth on the ground have all but changed what the situation looks like on the map.   Be warned  Smiley

Thanx again
Robert

Rob

I AM NOT a Christian but an Israelite.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 04:33:07 AM »

dumbrod

Could you please arrange teaching :

"...The Heart of the Matter - 24...."  of Steve Berkson, as I can not find it on any of his pages.

I am placing all of his teachings on a mobile-phone media card, which I then send/post to my mother at the old-age home to be inserted on her own mobile/cell phone.

This keeps her busy [listening to teachings], when she has nothing to do   Wink

Kind regards
Robert

1Th 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief.
Joh 8:42 If God were your father, you would love me....If you love me, keep my commandments.
1Jn 2:4 One who says, I know him, and does not keep his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him
dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 03:16:33 PM »

Fixed it.  Thanks for saying something.

Rob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 10:35:08 AM »

Thank you kindly dumbrod  Kiss

1Th 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief.
Joh 8:42 If God were your father, you would love me....If you love me, keep my commandments.
1Jn 2:4 One who says, I know him, and does not keep his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him
Rob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »

dumbrod

Could you please check the following teachings by Steve Berkson as my program for downloading says that the module/s can not be found on the server.:>>

Rejoice 6
gracedoctrine 12 and 13

Thank you kindly
Rob

dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 01:07:08 PM »

Got them fixed.  Thanks again
Rob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 09:47:10 AM »

dumbrod

Could you please check the following teaching by Steve Berkson>>> Sabbath Pt2

part one and two have the same "name" in the link explanation

kind regards and enjoy sleeping in the succah!

Rob[south africa]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: