Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 23, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9726 Posts in 1436 Topics by 18 Members
Latest Member: Allenbee
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  End-Time Discussion
| | |-+  EXODUS TODAY
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: EXODUS TODAY  (Read 4114 times)
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2018, 02:34:05 PM »

“Flee to the mountain”… of the house of YHWH.

For me… when studying prophesy I’m always looking for where “Christians” are at end times, because that’s why our Lord died for us… !!!
I don’t find these people prophesied about, who fill the earth with the good news of the Kingdom on earth… in end time prophesy !!!

BUT… at end time prophesy I do find JUDAH… repeatedly.
So to me… believers in our Lord Yahshuah (from the tribe of JUDAH*), ARE the Messianic flock. (called Christians today).

2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning JUDAH*(believers in our Lord) and Jerusalem. (The holy land).
Isaiah 2; The calling of the poor and righteous. 

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain (Kingdom) of the house of YHWH shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth ]the law, and the word of YHWH from Jerusalem. 4 And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of YHWH.

(Now isn’t the HOUSE of Jacob… Judah and Israel ?
Yes it is… so to me the only thing that brings Christians into end time prophesy… is when we hold on to the skirt of the Jew … YAHSHUAH ).
The LION from the tribe of JUDAH….
WE are JUDAH. Jew and gentile.  Full stop. (for me).

A question again please;

Can you people NOT SEE Isaiah 2 applies TODAY ? (If NOT...place it, after reading v6-22).

Can you see the PEACE of the situation at v1-5 ?                                                 
Of course you can… so that means that situation is prophesied to EXIST…BEFORE the great tribulation at v6-22, confirmed at Rev 6, 6th seal.
……………………………………………………………………………………

To conclude; 
What believers are to do… UP TO the SIGN of HIS presence.
After that... we are safe in the Eden we started....BLESSED by JAH.

Now when our Lord arrives, will HE find us doing HIS will on earth ?
”It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions”.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:46:59 PM by Allenbee » Logged
mckerras

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »

We Christians are the Israelites of God; Judah and Gentile.   Galatians 3:26-29
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2018, 05:10:05 AM »

Insert Quote
We Christians are the Israelites of God; Judah and Gentile.   Galatians 3:26-29

No problem with that, as i'm sure you agree all these "Israelites" are followers of Yahshua.
The lion from the tribe of JUDAH.

From Jewish history;

The future King David of Israel would become a complex man of ambition, motivation, skill, and faith.

His influence transcends time and culture,  reaching into the foundations of modern day Judaism and Christianity. Uniting north and south together and conquering enemies in the region, King David of Israel from the tribe of JUDAH... became the forerunner of the Messiah, the branch from which the Savior would one day emerge. The Messiah would bring God's Kingdom to earth, with Israel at its center. Just as David had during his reign.

Christians find this Messiah and await His Second Coming. Jews await the first coming of their Messiah, from the Royal House of King David of Israel, the one predicted by the Jewish prophets of old.

The final result of each will establish God's kingdom on earth, where God Himself shall rule the nations in peace and righteousness. Needless to say, such is the importance the Bible places on King David of Israel.

Do read Ezekiel 34, 35, 36.

Bottom line... King David and our MESSIAH... are KINGS of JUDAH...

KINGS..... of "The ISRAEL of GOD", as the two sticks are as ONE.

MESSIANIC Jew with MESSIANIC gentile

Taking that further... SEE Isaiah 66 in harmony with Isaiah 2;

A LAND and NATION will be born in a day, as the smoke and stench of Babylon happens.

Read all and see the true pioneers at v 22-23.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 10:35:53 AM by Allenbee » Logged
mckerras

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2018, 09:27:47 PM »

I an pleased to see that you do not make the mistake of attributing Isaiah 66:7-9, of the new nation in Zion to the current State of Israel. They didn't fulfil this prophecy at all.

The new nation of Beulah
Isaiah 62:1-2a For Zion’s sake, I shall not keep silent – until her victory shines forth, like the sunrise, her victory like a blazing torch. The nations will see your victory and their rulers your glory.
Isaiah prophesies for the sake of Zion; the holy Land. There will be a great victory, ‘like a blazing torch’ - a CME sunstrike over the attacking enemies. Isaiah 66:15-16, Psalms 11:4-6
 The world will see it and be amazed.  Jeremiah 33:6-16

Isaiah 62:2b-5 You will receive a new name, the Lord Himself will give it. You will be like a glorious crown in His hand. No more are you forsaken and your Land desolate. You will be called ‘Hephzibah’ and the Land, ‘Beulah’. For the Lord will delight in you and it will be like a marriage: He will rejoice over you as a bridegroom over his bride.       ‘Hephzibah’ = My delight is in her.  ‘Beulah’ = married.   Isaiah 49:18
The Lord’s people, Christian Israelites will be gathered and settled into their heritage, all of the holy Land, in the new nation of Beulah. Wonderful promises to them of fertility and wealth. They will live in justice, peace and security, as He intended people to be.

Isaiah 62:6-7 Jerusalem, on your walls, I have posted watchmen, they will call out: You that invoke the Name of the Lord, do not rest and give no rest to the Lord until He makes Jerusalem a praise throughout the world.
The Hebrew word for ‘watchmen’, is ‘natzar’, the root word for Nazarene; literally all Christian believers. WE  must not rest or let the Lord forget His people and His Land. Keep praying for our redemption and restoration.  Ezekiel 36:24-28, Isaiah 52:7-9

Isaiah 62:8-9 The Lord has sworn to never again allow foreigners to take the produce of the Land, but you who give praises to Him will eat the grain and drink the wine, within My sacred courts.
After the great clearance in the Middle East, only His righteous people will be allowed to live there, those who love the Lord and obey Him. Isaiah 66:20-21, Ezekiel 20:38

Isaiah 62:10-11 Pass through the gates – clear a road for My people. Build a highway, remove the rocks and make a signal to guide the people. Proclaim to the ends of the earth, say to the offspring of Zion: See your deliverance comes, His reward is with Him and He will make recompense.
The great gathering of the Lord’s people – the second Exodus, will happen in the same manner as the first Exodus. Leaders [shepherds] will arise to guide the flock, in the spirit of Moses and Elijah. Jeremiah 3:14-15, Isaiah 58:11, Isaiah 43:5-7, Micah 4:6, Isaiah 49:9-13,  Isaiah 51:3, Zechariah 8:11-12, Isaiah 40:1-5, Ezekiel 11:17

Isaiah 62:12 They will be called ‘The Holy people, the Redeemed of God’ and Jerusalem will be called ‘sought after, the City no longer forsaken’.
The Lord’s faithful Christian people: living in the Holy Land of Beulah, as He created them to live, being a ‘light to the nations’ and witnesses to His salvation. They will send out 144,000 missionaries to every people group, to preach the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Acts 2:39, Jeremiah 31:23-34

Joel 2:23-27 People of Zion, rejoice – your God will recompense you for the years that others have ravaged your Land. You will again have plenty in your own Land. Then you will know that I am present in Israel and that I and no other am your God.
We will know the Lord is present by His deeds. Just as it was at the Exodus.  Must be before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.     
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2018, 05:04:23 PM »

Are you saying Constantine Christians with all their pagan beliefs occupy the holy land ?

IF so... then you are correct for the last 3 1/2 years of satan on earth standing in the holy place.
Israel trampled by the gentiles for 3 1/2 years. Yes these are Christians worshiping this false god on earth.

Or... are you talking about the Christians that hide in bunkers for the 3 1/2 years.... THEN after that.... there's the EXODUS to the holy land !!!

Please explain your two sticks at Ezekiel 37; 15-28... remember "Christians" ONLY, and NOT Torah Messianic Jews. Only your Jews who are Sunday school "Christians"and Easter bunny boys helping santa out the chimney.

Huh !!! Seems like Rob's back  Tongue

Sorry Lady James... no more wasting time with Kerras... I promise.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:08:19 PM by Allenbee » Logged
James1:27
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2018, 10:30:59 PM »

This thread has had a lot of back and forth about who will be in the greater exodus, who will be allowed into New Jerusalem, who is the bride, who are the chosen, etc. etc.  It is like siblings fighting over who is daddy’s favorite child when it is obvious that daddy loves all his children and wants all of them to succeed.

It is distracting.

It is hurtful.

It is not scriptural.   

YHWH decides whom HE will save. Not us who post on WTZ or the teachers and Rabbi’s that we follow. It is not any man.

NASB:
Joh 6:43 Jesus answered and said to them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2018, 05:02:42 PM »

To conclude;
Some worldly ones say America is not part of Babylon the great harlot, and their exodus is spiritual through Torah saving America !!!
Now apart from the law (Torah), here is the word of YHWH through the end time prophets giving us instruction at end time;

Ezekiel 20;
32“ ‘You say, “We want to be like the nations, like the peoples of the world, who serve wood and stone.” But what you have in mind will never happen.

33As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I will reign over you with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath.
34I will bring you from the (evil) nations and gather you (together) from the countries where you have been scattered—with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath.(On the evil and their cities).
35I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations (worldwide), and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you. 36As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord. (Greater Exodus)
37 I will take note of you as you pass under my rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant. 38 I will purge you of those who revolt and rebel against me.

Although I will bring them out (of the cities), of the land where they are living, yet they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am YHWH.

So each countries believers flee to each countries wilderness, and so after the wrath, the whole word will worship YHWH under our King Yahshua.

And Messianic Jews will be in their own land.... Israel.
39“ ‘As for you people of Israel this is what the Sovereign Lord says:................... read if you wish.

Yes... the word of GOD does tell us what to do, and freaks like me will do it because we love GODS WAY... and hate satans evil world.

Good luck then.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 05:30:49 PM by Allenbee » Logged
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2018, 10:35:58 AM »

THE KINGDOM - WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE

When the Kingdom is established, the earth will be turned into a paradise.

Isaiah the prophet prophesied, "The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice, even with joy and singing.... Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and tongue of the dumb sing, for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water," Isaiah 35:1-2, 5-7.

The people of the earth will practice  the ways of right living before this new era. Such is shown in the symbolic language of Isaiah 2. In this passage, mountains symbolize governments.

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of Yahweh the Eternal shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh the Eternal, to the house of the Almighty of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways and we will walk in His paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem. And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people. And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more," Isaiah 2:2-4.

Wars and senseless killings are to stop. The materials previously used to make war implements will be used to make agricultural tools. Man will be taught to use his skill and strength for constructive purposes instead of those of destruction.
 "And they shall build houses and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them...and My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands...And it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock, and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, says Yahweh the Eternal," Isaiah 65:21-25.

Even the animals will have their dispositions changed during the kingdom. The wildest animals will become domesticated. This is shown again in Isaiah 11:6-9, "The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp [viper], and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Yahweh, as the waters cover the sea."

The kingdom age will indeed be a wonderful time for all the inhabitants of the earth. The earth will be restored to an Eden paradise as it was before Adam and Eve sinned.

So… the wilderness of the earth is definitely where this Kingdom springs from, and is definitely the place of safety during the great tribulation.
 THE PLACE… prepared by God from the founding of the world. Math 25; 34-40

Clearly this scripture below PROVES the above is to happen before and for… our Lord’s return.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 47 Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions.

For the scoffers of “flee to the mountains” or “flies to the wilderness;

48 But if that wicked servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants[d] and eats and drinks with drunkards, (Yes… these ones have chosen to support satans way on earth) 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know 51 and will cut him in pieces and put him with the hypocrites.
In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (As they are IN the great tribulation).

“In that place”,  shows that the true flock is in another place… the wilderness of God’s creation.

NEXT; The IDOL worshipers of silver and gold.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:49:16 AM by Allenbee » Logged
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2018, 11:28:26 AM »

Hi/Shalom

Here is a link to Eddie Chumney's latest teaching on the Greater Exodus- perhaps you may enjoy this...

This is part one of 8 all available at this website ...

https://soundcloud.com/user-81905958/hhmi-principles-greater-exodus-pt-1?in=user-81905958/sets/principles-of-greater-exodus-1
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2018, 12:03:40 PM »

Thank you Masters.

Yes for sure I believe everything is written as parallels and examples. I am NOT one of those who believe the laws of GOD have been nailed to the cross. So whatever laws and statutes our Messiah observed so are we to.

YHWH’s laws and statutes are critical for us to survive the great tribulation as we enter the wilderness, as example and parallel to the first exodus to the promised land. This time OBEY YHWH.
Confirmed at Malachi 4, END TIME prophesy;

The Great Day of the LORD
1a “For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. 2

But… for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall
.(In the land out of the cities of course).

And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts

(Where the corpses are…there the eagles will be gathered together. CITIES of Babylon worldwide).

NB ; “Remember the law of my servant Moses, the statutes and laws that I commanded him at Horeb for all Israel. (At end times…“ALL Israel” means ALL believers in Messiah. The prophesied… “Israel of GOD”).

Behold… I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes. 6And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.

(If those days were not cut short,,, NO flesh would survive. But cut short because of “chosen ones” who fled Babylon.
NO OTHERS can possibly be safe staying in the destruction of satan’s Babylon).

Remember… “As in the days of Lot”…fire and sulfur from heaven as Lot and daughters fled out not even looking back. So it will be on satan’s worldwide Babylon of today. “For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble”.

John the Baptist was “the voice in the wilderness” and we are to be as ONE in the wilderness worldwide. If we are living and preaching the Kingdom of GOD on earth from the wilderness…then we ARE  “the voice in the wilderness” in the spirit of Elijah. Anyway…IF there is a real Elijah, we most certainly won’t find him in the cities. (Perhaps trying to order a “honey locustburger” from Mc Donalds)  Tongue        Naaaaa... he's THE wilderness man.

This greater exodus from slavery in Babylon today… is GREATER, because it involves the WHOLE WORLD, in fulfillment of Yahshuah’s instruction to be preached worldwide. Greater too… because our Lord will rule over the whole earth, and therefore the promised land is worldwide now…HIS footstool.
The earthly Mt Zion.
The whole earth was purposed to be an EDEN, and so… WILL be.                     

Believers have the privilege of being the pioneers of GOD’S new earth.
There is NO “too soon” to flee satans Babylon to live GOD’S WAY… BUT there definitely is a “too late”.

Rev 6; 6th seal.

12When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.( Same as Math 24 ). The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slaved and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?” (Do you see these ones are not survivors in the cities… but fled them too late).

Israel though…will always be the HOLY LAND and where our Lord and King rules from. All nations will celebrate and bend the knee at the festivals of booths. The in-gathering of the harvest wherever we are on earth, or at pilgrimage to the HOLY LAND.

Praise JAH you people… fear JAH you people.
Forget about YOUR WILL on earth, and do GOD’S WILL on earth…OR suffer the great tribulation and the WRATH of GOD.

Yes … “it is very hard for the rich man to enter the Kingdom of God” because of his idols….
MONEY buys everything no matter how you obtained it. YOUR silver and gold.

Isaiah 2 also shows the “too late” story, AND the value of their silver and gold;

? 6You, Lord, have abandoned your people, the descendants of Jacob.

They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and embrace pagan customs.

7Their land is full of silver and gold; there is no end to their treasures.

Their land is full of horses; there is no end to their chariots.

8Their land is full of idols; they bow down to the work of their hands,

to what their fingers have made. So people will be brought low and everyone humbled, do not forgive them.

10Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the fearful presence of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty!

11The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low;

the Lord alone will be exalted in that day. The Lord Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted

(and they will be humbled),

13for all the cedars of Lebanon, tall and lofty, and all the oaks of Bashan,

14for all the towering mountains and all the high hills,

15for every lofty tower and every fortified wall,

16for every trading ship and every stately vessel

17The arrogance of man will be brought low and human pride humbled;

the Lord alone will be exalted in that day, and the idols will totally disappear.

19People will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from the fearful presence of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.

20In that day people will throw away to the moles and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship.

21They will flee to caverns in the rocks and to the overhanging crags from the fearful presence of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.

So that is the same as Rev 6; 6th seal, and Rev 7 shows the great crowd who survived the great tribulation who are seen at Isaiah 2;1-5, BEFORE, and DURING, and immediately AFTER the tribulation (that was cut short).

Now.... immediately after the tribulation of those days.... is the SIGN of our Lords presence.
The first 3 1/2 years is over, and our savior is here.

NOW we are safe in the wilderness as the witnessing work ends and our brothers come home ("flies to the wilderness", AWAY from the cast down satan) to the place prepared by GOD... by OBEYING our Messiah to "flee to the mountains" BEFORE the start of the great tribulation.... AS WRITTEN at Math 24; 14-30 in exactly that order.

"NOW we are safe" as the final 3 1/2 years of GOD'S WRATH is led by our Lord on all the unbelievers seeking for them to REPENT and acknowledge our true GOD... YHWH.

To me.... we do not have to worry about the rest of the hell on earth after our salvation at Rev 7, as we will be filling up with the resurrection of the earthly righteous, after the holy ones are raptured as firstfruits. Now John the baptist will be here as will King David be and all God's servants like Daniel, Abraham and Sera and all the way back to Adam and Eve... probably.

WHATEVER !!!! Some to heaven some to earth...is God's stuff and very beautiful, just, and wonderful  Smiley

Thank you father, thank you my Lord.

Next;

1“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book. 2And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Math 25; the sheep and the goats.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 06:03:12 PM by Allenbee » Logged
James1:27
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2018, 03:20:48 PM »

Hi/Shalom

Here is a link to Eddie Chumney's latest teaching on the Greater Exodus- perhaps you may enjoy this...

This is part one of 8 all available at this website ...

https://soundcloud.com/user-81905958/hhmi-principles-greater-exodus-pt-1?in=user-81905958/sets/principles-of-greater-exodus-1

I also found this excellent teaching that I posted under 'Scripture Studies' in case people are no longer following this discussion. He shows how the 2 House Theory is Biblical, how the dispersion was necessary to spread the Seed of Elohim, the relationship to the parable of the lost son, Yeshua's mission, why He came as a sword, and why He was a threat to Rabbinical Judah, both then and today.

http://waytozion.org/forum/index.php?topic=2135.0

Masters

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2018, 06:17:10 PM »

Hi/shalom anyone know what happened to Hanock Ben Isaak  Huh? Was that his name  Huh? Someone was asking on FB and posted this from Jews for Joes Circa 2009

sAndJoes
HomeBlogBooksPurposeGeneticsArticlesSearchContactTwo House RealityThe Promise

APRIL 29, 2009
THE 10 LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL
THE 10 LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL: "Great history and description of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel with a non-Minimalist perspective in regards to Genesis 48:19."
POSTED BY HANOK BEN ISAAK AT WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009 links to this post

MARCH 13, 2008
The Promise of Multitudes in the Hebrew Scriptures
Abraham's birthright promise of MULTITUDES is hardly hidden from plain sight. יהוה, in His set-apart scriptures, unconditionally and repetitively promised a multitude of descendants to Abraham and his sons. That birthright was passed down to Isaac, then to Jacob (Israel), then to Joseph, and finally to Ephraim.
"Since there can be no mistaking the purport of these covenant promises regarding a natural and multitudinous posterity for these promise-inheritors, and inasmuch as these promises were promised and re-promised, by the Divine promise-maker to the successive promise-holders, then, when that promised multitude of people shall have materialized, it is they, and they only, who can be called "The Children of the Promise." And the only crucial test is that they be Abraham's seed who have descended from Isaac through Jacob." - J. H. Allen
The verses that follow are largely all linked to BibleGateway.com where the references can be checked for accuracy with numerous translations.

Specific to Abraham
Specific to Isaac
Specific to Israel (Jacob)
Specific to Joseph
Specific to Ephraim
ABRAHAM: "father of a multitude"
Genesis 13:16 "I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if anyone can number the dust of the earth, then your descendants can also be numbered."
Genesis 15:5 "And He took him outside and said, "Now look toward the heavens, and count the stars, if you are able to count them " And He said to him, "So shall your descendants be."
Genesis 17:4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with you. You will be the father of a multitude of nations."
Genesis 17:5 "Neither will your name any more be called Abram, but your name will be Abraham; for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations."
Genesis 17:6 "I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you. Kings will come out of you."

ISAAK (Y'tzawk): "laughter/mockery"
Genesis 17:19 "And Elohim said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shall call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him."
Genesis 21:12 "And Elohim said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called."
Genesis 22:17 "That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;"
Genesis 22:18 "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."
Genesis 24:60 "And they blessed Rebecca, and said to her, "Let our sister become the mother of thousands of ten thousands, and let your seed possess the gates of those who hate them."
Genesis 26:3 "Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;"
Genesis 26:4 "And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;"
Genesis 26:24 "And יהוה appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the Elohim of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake."
Genesis 32:12 "For You said, 'I shall certainly do good to you, and shall make your seed as the sand of the sea, which are too numerous to count.'"

JACOB (Yacob): "supplanter"; ISRAEL: "wrestles El"
Genesis 28:14 "And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed."
Genesis 35:11-12 "And Elohim said unto him, I am El Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land."
Genesis 48:3-4 "And Jacob said unto Joseph, El Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me, And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession."
Exodus 32:13 "Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Yourself, and said to them, 'I increase your seed like the stars of the heavens. And all this land that I have spoken of I give to your seed, and they shall inherit it forever.'"
Deuteronomy 28:64 "יהוה will scatter you among all peoples, from the one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth; and there you shall serve other elohims, which you have not known, you nor your fathers, even wood and stone."
Leviticus 26:33 "'And I shall scatter you among the gentiles and draw out a sword after you. And your land shall be desert and your cities ruins,"
Psalms 106:27 "And to make their seed fall among the gentiles, And to scatter them in the lands."
1Kings 14:15 "And יהוה Elohim shall strike Israel as a reed is shaken in the water: and he shall root up Israel out of this good land, which he gave to their fathers, and shall scatter them beyond the river: because they have made to themselves groves, to provoke יהוה."
Isaiah 26:15 "Thou hast increased the nation, O יהוה, thou hast increased the nation; thou art esteemed: thou hadst removed it far to all the ends of the earth."
Isaiah 54:3 "For you shall break forth to the right and to the left, and your seed inherit the nations, and make the deserted cities inhabited."
Isaiah 61:9 "And their seed shall be known among the gentiles, and their offspring in the midst of the peoples. All who see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed יהוה has blessed."
Jeremiah 13:24 "And I will scatter them as stubble, which is carried away by the wind in the desert."
Jeremiah 15:7 "And I will scatter them with a fan in the gates of the land: I have killed and destroyed my people, and yet they are not returned from their ways."
Jeremiah 23:8 "...but, 'As יהוה lives who brought up and led the seed of the house of Israel out of the land of the north and from all the lands where I had driven them.' And they shall dwell on their own soil."
Jeremiah 30:10 "'And you, do not fear, O Jacob My servant,' declares יהוה, 'nor be discouraged, O Israel. For look, I am saving you from afar, and your seed from the land of their captivity. And Jacob shall return, and have rest and be at ease, with no one to trouble him."
Jeremiah 31:27 "Behold the days come, says יהוה: and I will sow the House of Israel and the House of Judah with the seed of men, and with the seed of beasts."
Jeremiah 31:28 "And as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to throw down, and to scatter and destroy, and afflict: so will I watch over them, to build up, and to plant them, says יהוה."
Ezekiel 5:10 "Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers: and I will execute judgments in thee, and I will scatter thy whole remnant into every wind."
Ezekiel 22:15 "And I will disperse thee in the nations, and will scatter thee among the countries, and I will put an end to thy uncleanness in thee."
Nehemiah 1:8 "Remember the word that thou commanded to Moses thy servant, saying: If you shall transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:"

JOSEPH (Yehoseph): "יהוה gathers”
Genesis 32:12 "For You said, 'I shall certainly do good to you, and shall make your seed as the sand of the sea, which are too numerous to count.'" [context points to Joseph]
Genesis 37:8 "And his brothers said to him, "Shall you indeed reign over us? Shall you indeed rule over us?" So they hated him even more for his dreams and for his words."
Genesis 48:4 "And said to me, Behold I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee, for an everlasting possession."
Genesis 49:22 "Joseph is an offshoot of a fruit-bearing tree, an offshoot of a fruit-bearing tree by a fountain, his branches run over a wall."
Genesis 49:23 "And the archers have bitterly grieved him, shot at him and hated him."
Genesis 49:24 "But his bow remained in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob - from there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel -"
Genesis 49:25 "from the El of your father who helps you, and by the Almighty who blesses you with blessings of the heavens above, blessings of the deep that lies beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb."
Genesis 49:26 "The blessings of your father have excelled the blessings of my ancestors, up to the limit of the everlasting hills. They are on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him who was separated from his brothers."
Deuteronomy 33:13 "And of Joseph he said, "Blessed of יהוה is his land, with the choicest from the heavens, with the dew, and the deep lying beneath,"
Deuteronomy 33:14 "with the choice fruits of the sun, with the choice yield of the months,"
Deuteronomy 33:15 "with the finest of the ancient mountains, with the choicest of the everlasting hills,"
Deuteronomy 33:16 "with the precious things of the earth and the fullness thereof, and the good pleasure of Him who dwelt in the bush. Let it come on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him who was separate from his brothers."
Deuteronomy 33:17 "His splendor is like a first-born bull, and his horns are like the horns of the wild ox. With them he pushes the peoples to the ends of the earth. And they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."
Isaiah 54:3 "For you shall break forth to the right and to the left, and your seed inherit the nations, and make the deserted cities inhabited."

EPHRAIM (Ephrayim): "double fruit"
Genesis 48:19 "And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become the fullness of the nations."
Jeremiah 7:15 "And I shall cast you out of My presence, as I have cast out all your brothers, all the seed of Ephraim."
Isaiah 7:8 "...and within threescore and five years, Ephraim shall cease to be a people:"
Hosea 1:10 "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which is not measured nor counted. And it shall be in the place where it was said to them, 'You are not My people,' they shall be called, 'You are the sons of the living El.'" [context points to Ephraim]
Hosea 2:23 "And I shall sow her for Myself in the earth, and I shall have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion. And I shall say to those who were not My people, 'You are My people,' while they say, 'My Elohim!'" [context points to Ephraim]
Isaiah 5:13 "Therefore my people have gone into exile, because they have no knowledge. And their esteemed men are starved, and their crowd dried up with thirst."
Isaiah 5:26 "And He shall lift up a banner to the nations from afar, and shall whistle to them from the end of the earth. And see, they come with speed, swiftly!"
Isaiah 11:12 "And He shall raise a banner for the nations, and gather the outcasts of Israel and assemble the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth."
Isaiah 11:13 "And the envy of Ephraim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Judah be cut off. Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah not trouble Ephraim."
Ezekiel 37:9 "He then said to me, "Prophesy to the spirit, prophesy, son of man, and you shall say to the spirit, 'Thus said the Master יהוה, "Come from the four winds, O spirit, and breathe on these slain, so that they live." ' "
Ezekiel 37:10 "And I prophesied as He commanded me, and the spirit came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, a very great army."
Ezekiel 37:11 "And He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are all the House of Israel. See, they say, 'Our bones are dry, our expectancy has perished, and we ourselves have been cut off!'"
Ezekiel 37:12 "Therefore prophesy, and you shall say to them, 'Thus said the Master יהוה, "See, O My people, I am opening your graves, and shall bring you up from your graves, and shall bring you into the land of Israel."
Ezekiel 37:13 "And you shall know that I am יהוה, when I open your graves, O My people, and bring you up from your graves."
Ezekiel 37:14 "And I shall put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall settle you in your own land. And you shall know that I יהוה have spoken, and I have done it," declares יהוה.'"
Ezekiel 37:15 "And the word of יהוה came to me, saying,"
Ezekiel 37:16 "And you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it, 'For Jewdah and for the children of Israel, his companions.' Then take another stick and write on it, 'For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the House of Israel, his companions.'"
Ezekiel 37:17 "Then bring them together for yourself into one stick, and they shall become one in your hand."
Ezekiel 37:18 "And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, 'Won't you show us what you mean by these?'"
Ezekiel 37:19 "say to them, 'Thus said the Master יהוה, "See, I am taking the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions. And I shall give them unto him, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick," and they shall be one in My hand." '"
Ezekiel 37:20 "And the sticks on which you write shall be in your hand before their eyes."
Ezekiel 37:21 "And speak to them, 'Thus said the Master יהוה, "See, I am taking the children of Israel from among the gentiles, wherever they have gone, and shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their land."
Ezekiel 37:22 "And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns."
Ezekiel 37:23 "And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, nor with their disgusting matters, nor with any of their transgressions. And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them. And they shall be My people, and I be their Elohim,"
Ezekiel 37:24 "while David My servant is sovereign over them. And they shall all have one shepherd and walk in My right-rulings and guard My laws, and shall do them."

See: Two House (Teaching) Theology
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2018, 01:03:15 PM »

Interesting deviation, but I fail to see how 2 house scripture helps to avoid the great tribulation !!!
Rather KNOW that believers will be as ONE.... in Messiah.
So THAT is useful.

Simply put.... Messianic Jew and Messianic gentile will be as one in Messiah.

Ezekiel 37:22 "And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel.(worldwide OUT of the cities). And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns." (Our Lord rules over the whole earth).

Ezekiel 37:23 "And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, nor with their disgusting matters, nor with any of their transgressions.
 NB; And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them.(Wherever we have separated to worldwide)

And they shall be My people, and I be their Elohim,"

Ezekiel 37:24 "while David My servant is sovereign over them. And they shall all have one shepherd and walk in My right-rulings and guard My laws, and shall do them."

Ridiculous...... to say believers are to do this in satan's idol worshiping Babylon, eating and drinking with the confirmed hypocrites .

Well... that's my view on my thread called EXODUS TODAY.

Good news;
I have found... "MOUNT ZION CHURCH" (prepare the way).
Right here... two hours drive to the mountainous midlands meander, an arts and crafts small towns spread of people.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:14:14 PM by Allenbee » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: