Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9668 Posts in 1430 Topics by 18 Members
Latest Member: Allenbee
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  End-Time Discussion
| | |-+  EXODUS TODAY
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: EXODUS TODAY  (Read 1098 times)
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2018, 01:01:34 PM »

Rev 12;
13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

So here we see satan identifying YHWH’S true flock, (the woman), and they “flee to the wilderness” when satan is cast down, “the disgusting thing causing desolation”, who will now be “standing in the holy place” for the final 3 ½ years.

V17; Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring (choosing to stay preaching in Babylon), those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about  Jesus.

So… we have a choice !
………………………………………………………

Let that discussion settle for a while… then we go to; “the place prepared for her in the wilderness”, and that I believe is the result of “flee to the mountains”… for the first 3 ½ years.

May I remind you readers…THIS study is “EXODUS TODAY”.(2018 onwards).

NOT to flee as individual families, but rather as congregations to form “towns”… or “Daughters of ZION” worldwide as ONE. Keeping ALL Jah’s laws and statutes, and FREE from the mark of the wild beast.

I choose to die here rather, or go through the tribulation to our Lord’s presence.
THEN we safe, as HE leads the final 3 ½ years of YHWH’S WRATH on satan’s Babylon of today.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:04:02 PM by Allenbee » Logged
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2018, 03:34:34 PM »

END TIME PROPHESY
Isaiah 24,25,26

To me… these scriptures show believers have fled BEFORE our Lords return, and therefore before satan is cast down…Before “the disgusting thing causing desolation”.
The first 3 ½ years of YHWH’s wrath.

Here we see the fate of pagan city dwellers… WORLDWIDE;

Isaiah 25;
See, YHWH is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it;he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants—
2it will be the same for priest as for people, for the master as for his servant, for the mistress as for her servant,for seller as for buyer,for borrower as for lender,for debtor as for creditor
3The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered.

4The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the heavens languish with the earth. (Pollution)
5The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant.

(Tend God’s earth to make HIS EDEN, love all HIS creation and fill and share the world… is the everlasting covenant at creation…GOD’S WILL.
So that is what "flee to the mountains" really means... to me that is).

6Therefore… a curse consumes the earth;its people must bear their guilt.
Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left.

10The ruined city lies desolate; the entrance to every house is barred.
11In the streets they cry out for wine; all joy turns to gloom,all joyful sounds are banished from the earth.
12The city is left in ruins,its gate is battered to pieces. 13So will it be on the earth and among the nations, as when an olive tree is beaten,
or as when gleanings are left after the grape harvest.

(So… that’s the fate of city dwellers).

BUT !!! SEE here are believers NOT in the cities, and spread WORLDWIDE :

14They raise their voices, they shout for joy; from the west they acclaim the LORD’s majesty. 15Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD;
exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea. 16From the ends of the earth we hear singing: Glory to the Righteous One.”

(Back to the worldly people);

But I said, “I waste away, I waste away! Woe to me! The treacherous betray! With treachery the treacherous betray!”
17Terror and pit and snare await you, people of the earth.18Whoever flees at the sound of terror will fall into a pit;
whoever climbs out of the pit will be caught in a snare. ( Flee to late, see Rev 6; 6th seal)

The floodgates of the heavens are opened,the foundations of the earth shake.
19The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder,the earth is violently shaken.20The earth reels like a drunkard,
it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls—never to rise again.

21In that day the LORD will punish the powers in the heavens aboveand the kings on the earth below.
22They will be herded together like prisoners bound in a dungeon;they will be shut up in prison and be punished after many days.

(So all that is necessary for this end time sign and conclusion);

The moon will be dismayed,the sun ashamed;
for YHWH will reign on Mount Zion (worldwide), and in Jerusalem,
and before its elders—with great glory.

…………………………………………………………….

Isaiah 25;
Here again you will see TWO groups of people. Believers separated from unbelievers.

1LORD, you are my God;I will exalt you and praise your name,for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago. 2You have made the city a heap of rubble,
the fortified town a ruin, the foreigners’ stronghold a city no more; it will never be rebuilt.

3Therefore strong peoples will honor you; cities of ruthless nations will revere you.

4You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat.

For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall 5and like the heat of the desert.
You silence the uproar of foreigners as heat is reduced by the shadow of a cloud, (under HIS cloud as at the first Exodus)
so the song of the ruthless is stilled.

6On this mountain… the LORD Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples,(wherever they are worldwide).
a banquet of aged wine—the best of meats and the finest of wines.
7On this mountain (Start of the KINGDOM) he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations; 8HE… will swallow up death forever. (Everlasting life).
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth.

The LORD has spoken. In that day they will say, “Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation*.
10The hand of the LORD will rest on this mountain*; (KINGDOM)

BUT… Moab (the pagan world) will be trampled in their land as straw is trampled down in the manure.
11They will stretch out their hands in it, as swimmers stretch out their hands to swim.
God will bring down their pride despite the cleverness of their hands.
12He will bring down your high fortified walls and lay them low;
he will bring them down to the ground, to the very dust.

Isaiah 26;
1In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah. (That is why I believe us MESSIANICS (Christians) who believe in the lion from the tribe of Judah…are the gentiles grafted in to our Lord’s tribe... JUDAH!!!
The 10 lost tribes of Israel who accept our Lord, become Messianic Jews, and are the blood line of Judea. To me…ONE STICK Huh? (Jew means from Judah). Remember… “the scepter will never pass from JUDAH”).

We have a strong city; God makes salvation its walls and ramparts.
2Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith.

3You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you. 4Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.

(And here’s the bad guys);
5He humbles those who dwell on high, he lays the lofty city low; God hates CITIES…”lofty towers”… like BABYLON.
he levels it to the ground and casts it down to the dust.

(And the good guys again)
6Feet trample it down— the feet of the oppressed, the footsteps of the poor.
7The path of the righteous is level; you, the Upright One, make the way of the righteous smooth.
8Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; (So I take it we flee to the mountains, and there we wait as Messianics…living all HIS laws and statutes. Living the festivals).
your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.
9My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.

When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
10But when grace is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness;
even in a land of uprightness they go on doing evil and do not regard the majesty of the LORD.(Send away false believers).
11LORD, your hand is lifted high, but they do not see it. Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame; let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them.
Clearly here...the evil see God's people who have separated, even trying to join them).

12LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.
13LORD our God, other lords besides you have ruled over us, but your name alone do we honor.
14They are now dead, they live no more; their spirits do not rise.
You punished them and brought them to ruin; you wiped out all memory of them.
15You have enlarged the nation, LORD; you have enlarged the nation.
You have gained glory for yourself; you have extended all the borders of the land. (Isa 66; The land and nation...born in a day)

16LORD, they came to you in their distress; when you disciplined them,they could barely whisper a prayer.
17As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, LORD.
18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth,
and the people of the world have not come to life.

19But your dead will live, LORD;their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy—your dew is like the dew of the morning;the earth will give birth to her dead. (When the Messiah arrives).

20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. (In the wilderness)

21See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws…we wait for you.

To me… there is no “too soon” to “flee to the mountains” to live GOD’S WAY.

[/b]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:52:27 PM by Allenbee » Logged
mckerras

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2018, 02:24:50 AM »

Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will Return and have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.

This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people.
1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5
2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land.  The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27
3/ My people; the true Israelites of God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10
The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4
This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

Pilgrim4Yeshua

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2018, 09:00:32 AM »

Now we DON’T flee to hide in a cave or in some bunker until its over…then we come back !!!!
Back to WHAT Huh?   To rubble and corpses !!!
“ Wherever the carcass is, there the vultures will be gathered together”

NOPE.. to “flee to the mountains” has a wonderful result . We actually EXODUS slavery to be free, and we enter GOD’S Mt ZION.                                                               

The whole earth is “the promised land” we flee to.

SEE how prophesy makes sense now;

“Before us a garden of Eden… behind us a desolate waste”
“For in Mt Zion (worldwide) and Jerusalem (holy land) is where the escaped ones will prove to be”. Joel 2. (Read ALL and Ch 3).

Remember…when GOD told Abraham to move…he moved.
So now we know how to be sons of Abraham.
We OBEY GOD, we move.  WE… FULFILL SCRIPTURE.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I love God and HIS incredible creation… I wish to be on earth under our Lord’s rule.
(I’m not good enough to be raptured to heaven, I think I need the 1000 years to come right). Tongue

Allenbee- You state that the whole earth is the Promised Land that we flee to. Do you believe that the inheritance of God's people is New Jerusalem? Isn't Mount Zion a specific place? (2 Sam. 5:7, I Chron. 11:5, 1 Kings 8:1) Where in the Bible is Mount Zion identified as being the whole world?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:08:43 AM by Pilgrim4Yeshua » Logged
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »

Hello pilgrim, welcome here. I liked your other posts, but surprised you even are here as this forum is called.... "WAY TO ZION".  Wink

GOD lives in the heavenly ZION and when HE comes to earth then ZION on earth will be the city of our GOD.
Then too for sure you know our Lord rules over the whole earth... so to say that the whole world becoming a EDEN, is the promised land... is just obvious to me.
The actual land of Israel is the HOLY LAND...our Lord returns to and rules from. All nations will go on pilgramage to bend the knee to the true GOD...YHWH. 

zion
Ps. 87:5, Ps 149:2: “Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.”
(Song 3:11 Isa. 33:14, Isa. 33:20; Jer. 9:19, Jer. 30:17; Zech.9:13; Isa. 59:20, Isa. 60:14 and they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel).

Notice that is God that will do these things. He will give them the land and make a great nation from Abraham. And indeed all the families of earth have been blessed, as the Messiah- Jesus, came through Abrahams lineage, born in the land God gave to Israel (Gal. 3:14-16).

Zion is called the city of God. Isa 60:14: “and they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.” It is where the Lord has and will dwell again. Joel 3:21: “for the LORD dwells in Zion.” When the temple replaced the tabernacle and was built in Jerusalem it became the place of his dwelling, thus name Zion.
Ps. 132:13-14: “For the LORD has chosen Zion; he has desired it for His dwelling place: “This is My resting place forever; here I will dwell, for I have desired it.” Ps. 87:1-3: “His foundation is in the holy mountains. The LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God! Selah”
Psalm 147:12: “Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion! (2 Kings 19:21,31 1 Chro.11:5; Ps.20:2, Ps. 48:11, Ps.65:1; ps.78:68, Ps.84:7; Ps. 87:5, Ps 146:10; Isa.33:5, Isa.52:7; Jer. 8:19 Jeremiah, Lamentations, Joel, Amos, Obadiah; Micah, Zechariah all speak of this.

So I answered your questions, now please tell me if you see TWO groups of people at 1saiah 24,25,26 ? BEFORE our Lord returns ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 04:35:45 PM by Allenbee » Logged
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2018, 04:29:25 PM »

HELLO Kerus.

This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

Well... I cannot agree with that.
That means all Christians are in Israel and the rest of the word is empty !!!
ALL NATIONS will serve YHWH, and each nation is on their own land... just like the Messianic Jews will be in the holy land, where our lord returns to.

UNLESS... you are saying all the Christians in all the nations...are the 10 lost tribes of Israel.
I believe you have a thread something like that... "Christians will occupy the holy Land"... so why are you posting here ?

We are miles apart in belief my friend as you reject your Jewish roots, and rubbish Romans 11. Read ALL.
v21; for if God did not spare the natural branches... neither will he spare you.
You reject the fact that we are grafted in to the root.

We have spoken before and agree to disagree. OK.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 04:41:37 PM by Allenbee » Logged
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2018, 05:10:49 PM »

Do you believe that the inheritance of God's people is New Jerusalem?

Yes Pilgrim... but that "new Jerusalem"  is after the lord's 1000 year reign.

OUR immediate concern should be the great tribulation, and to me... OBEY the messiah !!!
James1:27
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2018, 09:54:16 PM »

Hello pilgrim, welcome here. I liked your other posts, but surprised you even are here as this forum is called.... "WAY TO ZION".  Wink

HELLO Kerus.
UNLESS... you are saying all the Christians in all the nations...are the 10 lost tribes of Israel.
I believe you have a thread something like that... "Christians will occupy the holy Land"... so why are you posting here ?

Reminder- it was established up tread by DR that all are welcome here – to grow and learn.  That sounds like a good plan to me. Who knows, maybe we can attract more than 18 members with a kinder, more gentle, forum. 
mckerras

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2018, 10:00:35 PM »

HELLO Kerus.

Well... I cannot agree with that.
That means all Christians are in Israel and the rest of the word is empty !!!
ALL NATIONS will serve YHWH, and each nation is on their own land... just like the Messianic Jews will be in the holy land, where our lord returns to.

We are miles apart in belief my friend as you reject your Jewish roots, and rubbish Romans 11. Read ALL.
v21; for if God did not spare the natural branches... neither will he spare you.
You reject the fact that we are grafted in to the root.

We have spoken before and agree to disagree. OK.
Yes we disagree, because what you say is about as confused and twisted as it is possible to be.
I strongly object to your assertions about what I believe, you have me quite wrong and I object to it.  Fortunately others here are more discerning. Even Rob!
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2018, 04:11:48 AM »

Reminder- it was established up tread by DR that all are welcome here – to grow and learn.  That sounds like a good plan to me. Who knows, maybe we can attract more than 18 members with a kinder, more gentle, forum.

I agree fully that all should be welcome here, but this will never attract more members as long as they cannot complete what they are trying to show or say !!!
Yes I do get annoyed when disruptive people look for any small thing they disagree with to try to stop new personal studies or learnings.
I do ask if people agree with scriptures, that to me prove a point. HERE I get no answers.

This one I always ask... and never a single answer;

"In what way will YHWH disapprove of a people who want to leave satans evil sick way of THIS WORLD today.... and EXODUS to the wilderness keeping all his laws and statutes" ?
I am asking that question...NOT saying YOU must do that.

Will I GET A REPLY....THIS TIME on this forum ?

Now please tell me if you see TWO groups of people at 1saiah 24,25,26 ? BEFORE our Lord returns ?

And those 3 chapters are ONLY a few from Isaiah, and supported by ALL the end time prophets.
I'm not even 1/10 th of the way yet.

I am sorry I cannot write properly.

Yes I do get annoyed when disruptive people look for any small thing they disagree with to try to stop new personal studies or learnings.
(Try again... more to the point)

Yes I do get saddened when people who love satans way, look for any small thing TO DETRACT from a belief they hate, no matter how many scriptures point that way.

This has been my experience from letters to JW'S, COG, Christian chat, Christian forum and Rob here.

Years and years of rejection, mockery, and especially deviations... BUT no one person, or religion, has even attempted to challenge this exodus today... belief.

Simple answer... satan is before GOD right now accusing man of loving his way.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:52:41 PM by Allenbee » Logged
Pilgrim4Yeshua

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2018, 01:34:27 PM »

Do you believe that the inheritance of God's people is New Jerusalem?

Yes Pilgrim... but that "new Jerusalem"  is after the lord's 1000 year reign.

OUR immediate concern should be the great tribulation, and to me... OBEY the messiah !!!

I used to believe that the New Jerusalem was at the end of a 1000 year Millennial reign also, but after studying this out I changed my view.

23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 1 Cor. 15

Rev. 21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

I don’t believe that there is a 1000 year gap in between I Cor. 15:23 and I Cor. 15:24. Don’t we rule and reign with Christ now? (1PE 2:5-9, REV 1:6, 5:10) We rule over our flesh when we die to ourselves just like Christ did. I believe in a Millennial reign that never ends, not a Millennial reign that lasts exactly 1000 years. The word for thousand “chilloi” is not a definite number meaning exactly 1000. It can mean ‘one thousand’ or many thousands.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G5507&t=KJV
Pilgrim4Yeshua

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2018, 01:35:55 PM »

So I answered your questions, now please tell me if you see TWO groups of people at 1saiah 24,25,26 ? BEFORE our Lord returns ?

I see 2 groups that are gathered by God himself at the 2nd coming. Those who will be saved and those who will not. I don’t see 2 gatherings. You are describing 2 gatherings, one now and one later.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:56:54 PM by Pilgrim4Yeshua » Logged
Pilgrim4Yeshua

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2018, 01:49:02 PM »

I agree fully that all should be welcome here, but this will never attract more members as long as they cannot complete what they are trying to show or say !!!
I do ask if people agree with scriptures, that to me prove a point. HERE I get no answers.

This one I always ask... and never a single answer;

"In what way will YHWH disapprove of a people who want to leave satans evil sick way of THIS WORLD today.... and EXODUS to the wilderness keeping all his laws and statutes" ?

Yes! You will get a reply. Keep in mind that everyone has lives outside of the discussion board. Be patient. Here is an answer your question.

YHWH would approve of this. We agree! This wouldn't be unscriptural. However, we must define 'wilderness' biblically.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H4057&t=KJV
At what point does a group of believers who all start living in the same area become a city? If all believers go to the wilderness together then it becomes a town/city and would no longer be a wilderness.

In your first post you stated this,
"At the moment… I believe each country’s righteous are to separate as soon as there’s  enough of them to start their own town.    A daughter of ZION.                                                        
A “Messianic Kibbutz” style farm perhaps, keeping all YHWH’s laws and statutes as prophesied at Malachi 4. For this we need an exodus Messianic Jew as Rabbi ."

Me- Living in isolation is not easy. Living among other believers wouldn’t be wrong, I just don’t see it commanded in scripture. Believers could keep all of God's laws and statutes in any geographical area even if those believers are scattered. Do you agree?
James1:27
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2018, 02:29:26 PM »

I did not reply because I thought you meant this as a rhetorical question. Is it not your desire to organize a group into a community (a commune) that is totally Torah observant? I think that is a commendable project.

Now, personally, and not to disagree with your plans, I believe that HE will gather us at the harvest - the Greater Exodus. It will occur “On that day” at, or immediately after, at the second coming, at the start of the millennial kingdom.

Now please tell me if you see TWO groups of people at 1saiah 24,25,26 ? BEFORE our Lord returns ?

Yes:

NASB
Isa 24:5 The earth is also polluted by its inhabitants, for they transgressed laws, violated statutes, broke the everlasting covenant. 6 Therefore, a curse devours the earth, and those who live in it are held guilty. 6 Therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left.

1-   The transgressors - the inhabitants of the earth who are burned
2-   The remnant-the few men left.

It is “on that day”, at the harvest, that the 2 groups are separated- the wheat from the tares.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:31:03 PM by James1:27 » Logged
Allenbee

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:20 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... thank you, thank you Lady James... I can work with that.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: