Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 03:43:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9505 Posts in 1421 Topics by 16 Members
Latest Member: Pilgrim4Yeshua
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  New Moon Celebrations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Moon Celebrations  (Read 131 times)
Pilgrim4Yeshua

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2017, 12:17:21 PM »

Does anyone know of any good Torah based teachings about the significance of the New Moon celebrations? I'd like to learn more about this.

1 Chronicles 23:30-31
They are to stand every morning to thank and to praise the LORD, and likewise at evening, and to offer all burnt offerings to the LORD, on the sabbaths, the new moons and the fixed festivals in the number set by the ordinance concerning them, continually before the LORD.

2 Chronicles 2:4
Verse Concepts
"Behold, I am about to build a house for the name of the LORD my God, dedicating it to Him, to burn fragrant incense before Him and to set out the showbread continually, and to offer burnt offerings morning and evening, on sabbaths and on new moons and on the appointed feasts of the LORD our God, this being required forever in Israel.

2 Chronicles 8:12-13
Then Solomon offered burnt offerings to the LORD on the altar of the LORD which he had built before the porch; and did so according to the daily rule, offering them up according to the commandment of Moses, for the sabbaths, the new moons and the three annual feasts--the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Booths.
James1:27
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 12:21:09 AM »

I know that Beit Yeshua Torah Assembly holds new moon celebrations. You can ask your questions at this link: https://beityeshua.com or you can messenger them from their Facebook page.
Pilgrim4Yeshua

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 09:23:04 AM »

Okay. Thanks.
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:56:00 PM »

Hi/Shalom

There are many who teach this- Mike Clayton, Eddie Chumney to name 2, you could probably just enter new moon in the search bar here and find alot of info on the site...

Blessings  Wink
Pilgrim4Yeshua

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 06:34:22 PM »

Thanks. I've been able to find some good info as I've been digging. Unfortunately I've been noticing that differences surrounding the calendar are tied to the topic which is so unfortunate. For now, I'm not concerned about the calendar debates. I'm just trying to learn more in general.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: