Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 03:35:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9505 Posts in 1421 Topics by 16 Members
Latest Member: Pilgrim4Yeshua
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  Website Stuff
| |-+  Waytozion News & Help
| | |-+  FREE BOOK !!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FREE BOOK !!!  (Read 293 times)
Masters

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2017, 09:30:52 PM »

Tyler Dawn Rosenquist
Yesterday at 8:13am ·
*FREE BOOK** I am on Sabbatical for a while, but before signing off last night a new person had some very important questions and the only way I could really give her the answers she needed was to make this free again. Please share, as I won't be around to promote this. All the instructions you need are right here - I even put in pics after the last time - and I can't help you any more than this. One of the questions made me furious - someone said that people aren't saved if they came to faith and were baptized in Jesus' Name - sorry guys, but that is a lie. We came to faith because we believed in the Son of God, who was crucified, buried and resurrected. The proof was in the changes in our lives according to what we knew at the time. To place any other requirements on new believers, frankly, smacks of a knowledge-based salvation cult. I have been saved 18 1/2 years, not 6. It isn't about knowledge - that's just a gift, or in the case of the people who misuse it in an elitist way - a curse. Yes, I am angry over this. It was a cruel thing of someone to do to this dear person who desperately loves God.

http://theancientbridge.com/2017/07/the-bridge-free-christian-book-for-the-next-3-days-512-14-2017/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

So what is The Bridge?  The Bridge is a book that spans the gap between 1st and 21st century Christianity, sending the reader back in time to the faith once delivered to our fathers, so that we can understand what they understood, and see the Kingdom as more of a family instead of a religion.  If you ever wanted to explain to anyone, in very simple and non-threatening terms, why you believe what you believe – this will help you.  Why does God describe Himself as Father, King, Master, Husband?  Why does He call us to become a child, ambassador, bondservant, and bride?  What do those relationships teach us about His promises and expectations?  The Bridge:  Crossing Over Into the Fullness of Covenant Life is a book designed to explore those relationships and restore you to the path that leads to the intimacy that we were always meant to have with our Father. I have revamped much of the book, especially the last half, adding in 20,000 words that reflect better research into the ancient Near Eastern and First Century context of many issues – and, my original reason for the rewrite, I removed some popular urban legends that I took for truth – I simply had not verified because so many people were teaching them and besides that, I had an agenda and really wanted to believe them.

If you want the book for free:

1. If you don’t already have it, and you already have a kindle or the free app, just get it free here or do a search if you are from another country on your respective amazon platform. Hibuy-nowt the “Buy it now with 1-click” before Saturday 7/29 at midnight PST.

2.  If you don’t have a kindle, download this app first on PC, Mac, or android.  When that is done, download the book, but make sure you do it before midnight PST on July 29, 2017.

You can also buy it in paperback here if you are like me and hate reading things on Kindle.

You can help me by getting the word out about the free offer, and once you have read it, I would appreciate reviews. If you like The Bridge, then check out the sequel, written from the Ancient Near Eastern and First Century Perspective – King, Kingdom, Citizen: His Reign and Our Identity, which proves our rights to Citizenship in the Kingdom of Heaven through Messiah. You can also check out my family curriculum series Context for Kids, Vol I: Honor and Shame in the Bible  and Volume II: Ten Commandments and the Covenants of Promise – I believe in teaching children the same things I teach adults, within reason, I don’t dumb it down, I just teach it more slowly. I’ve had kids from 7 to 62 go through Volume I with no problems, and a University professor as well (Volume II is better  suited for 10 and up). If you haven’t caught my weekly youtube teachings for kids, check out my Context for Kids youtube channel linked on the sidebar – last year took the kids on an archaeological journey through the ancient Near Eastern context of Scripture from Genesis through Deuteronomy and started teaching New Testament Backgrounds during the winter. Coming soon will be Context for Adults: Sexuality and Social Identity in the Bible – covering a lot of those really uncomfortable Bible questions that both seekers and children will probably ask you about at one point or another, but you really wish they wouldn’t.

Rob

I AM NOT a Christian but an Israelite.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 05:53:15 AM »

"...someone said that people aren't saved if they came to faith and were baptized in Jesus' Name - sorry guys, but that is a lie...." ....> Cheesy

http://www.waytozion.org/teachings/Steve%20Berkson/saved1.mp3

http://www.waytozion.org/teachings/Steve%20Berkson/saved2.mp3

http://www.waytozion.org/teachings/Steve%20Berkson/saved3.mp3

http://www.waytozion.org/teachings/Steve%20Berkson/saved4.mp3

http://www.waytozion.org/teachings/Steve%20Berkson/saved5.mp3

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 05:56:01 AM by Rob » Logged

1Th 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief.
Joh 8:42 If God were your father, you would love me....If you love me, keep my commandments.
1Jn 2:4 One who says, “I know him,” and does not keep his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 09:31:29 PM »

Tyler Dawn Rosenquist
21 mins ·
Just FYI, like last year, I will be giving away King, Kingdom, Citizen away as a free e-book in honor of Rosh HaShanah, the yearly feast celebrating the enthronement of our King and the opening of the books. The giveaway starts Monday - this is the book where I spend the entire thing laying the foundation to explain Galatians verse by verse. So, keep your eyes open if you didn't get it last year. If you have a youth group, it's written at that level, very easy to understand, you know I don't like big words. It puts to rest any arguments that there is a caste system in the Kingdom of God. I only give this book away five days a year, so don't miss it.

http://theancientbridge.com/2017/07/the-bridge-free-christian-book-for-the-next-3-days-512-14-2017/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: