Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 03:40:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9505 Posts in 1421 Topics by 16 Members
Latest Member: Pilgrim4Yeshua
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  Website Stuff
| |-+  Feast Locations & Conference Info
| | |-+  Prayer Request From Monte Judah
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Prayer Request From Monte Judah  (Read 640 times)
Masters

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2017, 07:03:55 PM »

ion and Lamb Ministries and 2 others shared Lin Judah's Journey's post.

Lin Judah's Journey
1 hr
From Monte Judah-
At sundown this Mother's day, my family and many of our friends and brethren will begin a one-day fast for the life of my wife Lin Judah. As we have shared earlier Lin was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer on March 13 of this year. She is now in hospice care and taking very powerful pain medications to keep her quality of life going as long as possible. She has received support and counsel from many who know more about this decease than we knew. She has a strong spirit to live and has implemented an entirely new diet and regimen to strengthen her immune system and fight the cancer.

From the bottom of my heart I want to thank all who have shared their counsel and encouragement along with cards, flowers, visits and on-going prayer for her.

But beginning this evening I am asking if you would join us in drawing near to the Lord offering this prayer:
"Most Gracious and Loving Father, I ask that you remove this cup of death set before Lin. Let her continue to live and remain with us. We ask that you remove the cancer from her body and additionally heal her from the addiction to the pain medications she has received. We ask that you would grant our petition and bring great honor and glory upon yourself. We know that she will only remain with us by your loving touch. Our trust is in You and only You. If You decide that this cup must be. then we are trusting that your love for her is greater than ours. We ask that you would grant her comfort and peace that is beyond our understanding and cover her with Your Holy Spirit for her remaining days."

Let our time of prayer come before Him as a sweet fragrance as He looks down on all us with grace and mercy. Let us also remember that Yeshua our Messiah drank that cup for us so when pass, we can be with Him.

Thank you Lord for loving my wife Lin, the mother of my children, and the grandmother our our grandchildren.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: