Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 08:40:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9459 Posts in 1419 Topics by 16 Members
Latest Member: Pilgrim4Yeshua
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Midrash
| | |-+  Who are the TRUE Jews?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Who are the TRUE Jews?  (Read 1422 times)
James1:27
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2017, 12:15:00 PM »

Remember, Israel of the past was given as an example to us.  Most of their kings failed them and led them into idolatry.  The priesthood was also corrupted, especially at the time of Yeshua.  What reason do you think that utter destruction came upon Jerusalem in 70ad?  What has changed since then?

Time. There was a time for the curses upon His people. That time has passed.

I'm going to have to disagree a bit on this.  I don't think time is the requirement for the return (although prophetically time wise yes).  What is required to be regathered is REPENTANCE. 

The return of His people to governing His land as a timeline prophesy:

The linked video “The Punishment Periods of Judah and Israel” by Torah teacher Patrick McGuire relates Ezekiel 4:1-8, Leviticus 26, and Daniel 9:27 to the rebirth of the State of Israel and the abomination of desolation. It is a fascinating teaching and part of his excellent series “Overcoming the Paradigms of Prophecy”.

BYTA Prophecy Video #3 - The Punishment Periods of Judah and Israel
Published on Dec 2, 2013
Overcoming the Paradigms of Prophecy - Volume 1 - Episode 3
Beit Yeshua Torah Assembly
https://youtu.be/aMuvjpTXyFw?t=3s

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2017, 10:47:44 PM »

Caleb Hegg and Rob Vanhoff on the ‘Synagogue of Satan’ teaching by Matthew Nolan.

The Rob & Caleb Show #146 - Synagogue of Satan
Matthew Nolan and David Perry's teaching on Melchizedek are looked at. Also a look at Matthew Nolan's teaching on the Synagogue of Satan taught at Torah to the Tribes.
https://vimeo.com/204918102

The discussion starts at about 17 minutes, so it’s about 45 minutes long.

They point out that what Matthew Nolan is teaching is the same beliefs as these groups: Identity Christians, British Israelism, Arian Brotherhood, and the Serpent Seed doctrine. Caleb shows how Nolan rationalizes the Madagascar Plan and excuses Auschwitz as Bolshevik Zionist propaganda.

41:03 Caleb: “Nolan’s already drawn lines in the sand at this point…It should just be noted who Nolan is…take his history as truth and his views as truth…Nolan is a Nazi sympathizer.”

Rob sites history, who were the murderers? The Nazi’s, Stalin, and Lenin. To say otherwise is dark, twisted, and not based on history or biblical foundations.

Rob: “He is calling what is evil good.” 

Isa 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Rob: “You are a puppet of evil.”

Caleb: “Nolan is a horrible teacher. He is a Nazi sympathizer. That’s all there is to it.”

Here are shorter clips:

Matthew Nolan and Christian Identity Theology
The Rob & Caleb Show
Published on Oct 27, 2016
Matthew Nolan's view of Ashkenazi Jews is discussed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfEDBUHiaGs

Matthew Nolan and the Nazi's – TorahResource
The Rob & Caleb Show
Published on Oct 27, 2016
Matthew Nolan's sympathy for the Nazi's is discussed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8gwhaz9H8

dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2017, 11:00:40 PM »

THE BALFOUR AGREEMENT: 100 YEARS OF EVIL

http://tomatobubble.com/balfour_agreement.html

The author's "The Bad War" book really helped open my eyes to a lot of WW2 understanding and truth to what modern Israel is today.  This new article gives a good primer on how Israel got started as a state.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 09:16:37 PM »

THE BALFOUR AGREEMENT: 100 YEARS OF EVIL

http://tomatobubble.com/balfour_agreement.html

The author's "The Bad War" book really helped open my eyes to a lot of WW2 understanding and truth to what modern Israel is today.  This new article gives a good primer on how Israel got started as a state.

I believe in His WORD.

I recommend Michael Heiser teaching on "What is Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SanZz01yHhU&t=1s

I shared my notes here:
http://waytozion.org/forum/index.php?topic=2110.0

"Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit" is assigning the works of God to satan.

Scripture clearly states it is Elohim who makes kings and kingdoms. 

Scripture shows that He uses all types of humans to bring about His plan. 

Scripture states He will restore the land. Then He will regather His people. Then He will give them a new spirit. Then they will walk in His commandments. The existence of the State of Israel is proof of prophesy. Just as powerful as Yeshua's prophesy that the Temple would be destroyed, that the people would  fall by the sword and would be taken as prisoners to all the nations, and that Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2017, 01:07:12 PM »

Is it not also blasphemy to attribute the works of satan to the Ruach?

Look at the history of its formation, who did it, and the reasons (think albert pike).  Look at the flag and see who own's Israel (its a "mark").  Look at the genocide taking place and dare to call it just. 

The restoration of true Israel is yet future.  Current Israel is an atheistic state based upon racism and is a welfare state funded on the back of US taxpayers for the most part. 

Just because Elohim allows the plans of man to come to fruition does not mean that is His Will.  That will be shown in the future and will look totally different. 

Be not deceived...
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2017, 09:39:38 PM »

Is it not also blasphemy to attribute the works of satan to the Ruach?

I will say this again:

Kings
and
Kingdoms
are
determined
by
Elohim.

Show me scripture that says otherwise.

dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2017, 09:07:44 AM »

There have been countless evil Kings and Kingdoms upon this earth (lots of evil Israel kings).  If that is His will that it happen then I'm okay with that.  It does not mean we take those evil kings and kingdoms as set-apart and righteous. 

Hab 2:12  “Woe to him who builds a town by blood, and establishes a city by unrighteousness!
Hab 2:13  “See, it is not from יהוה of hosts that peoples labour only for fire, and nations weary themselves for naught,

Here is a good excerpt from a website I had saved:

Restoration in unbelief?
Those who view modern Israel as a fulfillment of God’s restoration promises appeal to certain Old Testament passages, which they say teach that the Jews are to be gathered back to their land in a state of unbelief, and only after their restoration will they accept Christ as the Messiah. One of these texts is Ezekiel 22:17–22, in which God says that “ ‘ “I [will] gather you in my anger and my wrath.” ’ ”
However, God’s “gathering” of the Jews in His anger and wrath refers not to a return to Palestine but to God’s judgment upon their disobedience, which took place at the time of the Babylonian invasion. The purpose of this gathering was for judgment, not restoration. Ezekiel 22:21 makes that clear. In that verse, God says, “ ‘ “I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of My wrath, and you shall be melted in its midst” ’ ” (NKJV).* There is nothing here about restoration to Palestine.
Another text that is often cited to support the return-in-unbelief view is Ezekiel 36:24, 25, “ ‘ “For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.” ’ ” The fact that the promise of territorial restoration precedes the spiritual cleansing of the people in this passage is taken to mean that the Jews will return to Palestine in unbelief first and then they will be cleansed and redeemed.
A major problem with this interpretation is that it flies in the face of numerous other biblical statements in which God told the Israelites that He would restore them from their captivity by foreign nations when and if they repented (see, for example, Deuteronomy 30:1–5; Isaiah 1:27, 28; Ezekiel 20:39–42). Ezekiel’s words cannot contradict this basic premise.
Ezekiel did not say that God would re-gather the Israelites first and then cleanse them. He simply said that God would do two things for His people: He would both re-gather and cleanse them. Ezekiel did not specify the sequence of these events, nor did he hint that an undetermined length of time would separate them.
Historically, it was unbelief that prevented the Israelites from entering the land of Canaan shortly after their deliverance from Egypt (Numbers 14:23). If unbelief prevented the initial entrance into the land of Canaan, it can hardly be the condition for a return!

Ok, that last bit is really interesting.  When we go to a gallup poll check this out:

Jews are the least religious according to gallup poll (38% religious, 54% nonreligious - 46% say they are secular)

Now what are some of the sins of Israel?  Do these indicated a righteous nation?:

- #1 in organ harvesting

- #1 in human trafficking

- #1 in gay pride

- Prostitution is legalized in 1949 (250-300 brothels in Tel Aviv)

- Homosexual prostitution legalized in 1954

- Jewish pedophiles get sanctuary under "law of return" for diaspora jews

- Pedophilia rampant in orthodox communities (taught by talmud)

- Jews are the least religious according to gallup poll (38% religious, 54% nonreligious - 46% say they are secular)

- One of most liberal countries in regards to abortion
   On the liberal end, between 96% and 98% of women who seek state financing for    an abortion are approved. Just as crucially, Israel approves abortions as late as the    40th week of pregnancy.

- the slogan of the State of Israel’s secret service, Mossad – “By Deception We Shall Rule and Do War” – and ask yourself what deception has gone on over the past sixty-five years during a constant state of war in Palestine. Terrorizing the Arabs while   creating and blaming Arabs for ongoing acts of “terrorism” is an observable possibility.

- Ethiopian jews have birth control programs (depro pravera) against them without their knowledge through health clinics

What are some of the sins of religous Israel? (I'm just getting this list started in my notes but other threads have been started on this)

- Calls Mary a whore and adulteress
 - Calls Yeshua a fool and compares him to balaam and other degenerates
 - Calls him a blasphemer and idolater
 - Says he's in hell burning in hot excrement

Here are some echos of Israel in scripture that seem to get ignored (list incomplete):

2Ch_33:9  Thus Menashsheh led Yehuḏah and the inhabitants of Yerushalayim astray, to do more evil than the gentiles whom יהוה had destroyed before the children of Yisra’ĕl.
Jer_16:12  ‘And you have done more evil than your fathers, for look, each one walks according to the stubbornness of his own evil heart, without listening to Me.
1Ki_14:22  And Judah did evil in the sight of YHVH, and they provoked him to jealousy with their sins which they had committed, above all that their fathers had done.

I have some more to add to this topic, but I still need to organize the notes.  I understand that intense brainwashing has happened to get christians to become zionists (as well as all americans).  After all, the media is jewish controlled.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2017, 08:51:45 PM »

There have been countless evil Kings and Kingdoms upon this earth (lots of evil Israel kings).  If that is His will that it happen then I'm okay with that. 

Yes, it is His will:

NOG
Dan 2: 19 The secret was revealed to Daniel in a vision during the night. So Daniel praised the Elah of heaven.
20 He said,
  “Praise Eloah’s name from everlasting to everlasting
    because he is wise and powerful.
21 He changes times and periods of history.
    He removes kings and establishes them.
    He gives wisdom to those who are wise
    and knowledge to those who have insight.
22 He reveals deeply hidden things.
    He knows what is in the dark,
    and light lives with him.
23 Elah of my ancestors, I thank and praise you.
    You gave me wisdom and power.
    You told me the answer to our question.
    You told us what the king wants to know.”

It does not mean we take those evil kings and kingdoms as set-apart and righteous. 

I know of no one that does that.

My point in countering the anti-Zionist position is that it is not biblical. Furthermore, it is a position spouted by Islamists, who have their own agenda. 

Yes, Israel has some evil people, but evil is everywhere, in all nations, it is a sign of the times we are living in.

NOG
2Ti 3 You must understand this: In the last days there will be violent periods of time. 2 People will be selfish and love money. They will brag, be arrogant, and use abusive language. They will curse their parents, show no gratitude, have no respect for what is holy, 3 and lack normal affection for their families. They will refuse to make peace with anyone. They will be slanderous, lack self-control, be brutal, and have no love for what is good. 4 They will be traitors. They will be reckless and conceited. They will love pleasure rather than God.

From the article you quoted:

Historically, it was unbelief that prevented the Israelites from entering the land of Canaan shortly after their deliverance from Egypt (Numbers 14:23). If unbelief prevented the initial entrance into the land of Canaan, it can hardly be the condition for a return!

One could say those who embrace the anti-Zionist position are the unbelievers. They are the doubters. They deny scripture that clearly tells us that YHWH creates earthy kings and kingdoms and He creates them for His purposes and the unfolding of His plans. Perhaps these unbelievers will be denied entrance at the final return.

dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »

So by your reasoning we should not vote nor oppose evil kings because they are predestined and the people have no influence?  This idea goes back to the dark ages in Europe where the Kings ruled by the "Divine Right of Kings" -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings".

By this reasoning, America should not exist because the founding fathers (only 3% of the population) rebelled against their Monarch. 

By this reasoning, protestantism should not have occurred because they were rebelling against their religious leader the pope.

Is free will a farce?  Are we all predestined to do everything we do and nothing really matters?  Remember it was also Daniel that disobeyed his king and was thrown into the lion's den (dan 6:12).

We do see that Elohim does indeed depose evil kings and nations from time to time in scripture (pharoh, cannan, nations he used to chastise Israel).  We also see Him set Kings up in Israel (Saul, David, Solomon).  If you tell me all of the evil kings of Israel, the world, and especially obama were preordained then I very much have to disagree with you.  The verse you posted does not indicate such a thing in my opinion.

Do you disagree with this:

Luk 4:6  And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I shall give You, and their esteem, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Sounds to me like evil has a plan and some self direction...

Here are some scriptures to support being against a false people:

Rev_2:9  I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    Rev_3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 11:21:54 PM »

Do you disagree with this:

Luk 4:6  And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I shall give You, and their esteem, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Sounds to me like evil has a plan and some self direction...

Luke 4:1-13 is not some sort of evidence that satan rules kingdoms on earth. Read it in its entirety:

From the NOG:

Yeshua was filled with the Holy Spirit as he left the Jordan River. The Spirit led him while he was in the desert,
2 where he was tempted by the devil for 40 days. During those days Yeshua ate nothing, so when they were over, he was hungry.
3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become a loaf of bread.”
4 Yeshua answered him, “Scripture says, ‘A person cannot live on bread alone.’”
5 The devil took him to a high place and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in an instant.
6 The devil said to him, “I will give you all the power and glory of these kingdoms. All of it has been given to me, and I give it to anyone I please.
7 So if you will worship me, all this will be yours.”
8 Yeshua answered him, “Scripture says, ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’”
9 Then the devil took him into Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest part of the temple. He said to Yeshua, “If you are the Son of God, jump from here!
10 Scripture says, ‘He will put his angels in charge of you to watch over you carefully.
11 They will carry you in their hands so that you never hit your foot against a rock.’”
12 Yeshua answered him, “It has been said, ‘Never tempt the Lord your God.’"
13 After the devil had finished tempting Yeshua in every possible way, the devil left him until another time.

Satan lies- he knows Yeshua cannot convert stones into bread, or throw himself from the Temple and be carried by angels to safety, and satan knows he, satan, cannot give kingdoms away. It is deception. Luke 4:1-13 is Yeshua’s testimony that He was not tempted by satan’s lies. It has nothing to do with satan having control over earthly kingdoms.

Here, Yeshua tells Pilate that Pilate’s authority was from the Most High:

Jn 19:10 So Pilate said to Yeshua, “Aren’t you going to answer me? Don’t you know that I have the authority to free you or to crucify you?”
11 Yeshua answered Pilate, “You wouldn’t have any authority over me if it hadn’t been given to you from above. That’s why the man who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”

Here, Peter writes the same; government authority is from Elohim:

1Pe 2:13 Place yourselves under the authority of human governments to please the Lord. Obey the emperor. He holds the highest position of authority. 14 Also obey governors. They are people the emperor has sent to punish those who do wrong and to praise those who do right. 15 God wants you to silence the ignorance of foolish people by doing what is right. 16 Live as free people, but don’t hide behind your freedom when you do evil. Instead, use your freedom to serve God. 17 Honor everyone. Love your brothers and sisters in the faith. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

Peter writes to honor the emperor. He would not write that if the emperor is from satan.

Here is what Paul teaches:

Ro 13: 1 Every person should obey the government in power. No government would exist if it hadn’t been established by God. The governments which exist have been put in place by God.
2 Therefore, whoever resists the government opposes what God has established. Those who resist will bring punishment on themselves.

So by your reasoning we should not vote nor oppose evil kings because they are predestined and the people have no influence?  This idea goes back to the dark ages in Europe where the Kings ruled by the "Divine Right of Kings" -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings".

By this reasoning, America should not exist because the founding fathers (only 3% of the population) rebelled against their Monarch. 

By this reasoning, protestantism should not have occurred because they were rebelling against their religious leader the pope.

No, I am not saying that at all. I am saying that we should be good citizens, petition for good, vote, be involved in our communities if we can, rise up with an army if that is what it takes to have a righteous government. Most importantly we have great influence by our prayer. 

Scripture teaches that we are to pray for our rulers:

1Ti 2 First of all, I encourage you to make petitions, prayers, intercessions, and prayers of thanks for all people, 2 for rulers, and for everyone who has authority over us. Pray for these people so that we can have a quiet and peaceful life always lived in a godly and reverent way.

Do you think He does not hear our prayers and our words when we cry out? That He does not care? That His people will not raise up as warriors when needed? Scripture tells of many battles by Hebrew and Israelite warriors.

Is free will a farce?  Are we all predestined to do everything we do and nothing really matters? 

We should address this on another thread.

We do see that Elohim does indeed depose evil kings and nations from time to time in scripture (pharoh, cannan, nations he used to chastise Israel).  We also see Him set Kings up in Israel (Saul, David, Solomon).  If you tell me all of the evil kings of Israel, the world, and especially obama were preordained then I very much have to disagree with you.  The verse you posted does not indicate such a thing in my opinion.

Yes, we do see that. He also uses unjust leaders for His purposes, not ours. He also judges the unjust leaders, and they are held to a higher standard.

If you tell me all of the evil kings of Israel, the world, and especially obama were preordained then I very much have to disagree with you.  The verse you posted does not indicate such a thing in my opinion.

Again: He uses unjust leaders for His purposes, not ours.

And yes, I do believe His plan is preordained.

Isa 41:Who has accomplished this?
    Who has determined the course of history from the beginning?
    I, Yahweh, was there first, and I will be there to the end.
    I am the one!”

Isa 46:8 Remember this, and take courage.
    Recall your rebellious acts.
9 Remember the first events,
    because I am El, and there is no other.
        I am Elohim, and there’s no one like me.
10 From the beginning I revealed the end.
    From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying,
    “My plan will stand, and I’ll do everything I intended to do.”
11 I will call a bird of prey from the east.
    I will call someone for my plan from a faraway land.
    I have spoken, and I will bring it about.
    I have planned it, and I will do it.
12 Listen to me, you stubborn people who are far from being righteous.
13 I’ll bring my righteousness near; it isn’t far away.
    My salvation will not be delayed.
        I’ll provide salvation for Zion
            and bring my glory to Israel.

Yes, His plan is preordained.

Proof: His prophets have told us through the ages what the future holds. 

Here are some scriptures to support being against a false people:
    Rev_2:9  I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    Rev_3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev 2:8-10: 
A Letter to the Church in Smyrna
8 “To the messenger of the church in Smyrna, write:
The first and the last, who was dead and became alive, says:
9 I know how you are suffering, how poor you are—but you are rich. I also know that those who claim to be Jews slander you. They are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Don’t be afraid of what you are going to suffer. The devil is going to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested. Your suffering will go on for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Rev 2:8-10.  Pertains to a church in Smyrna.

What do we know about Smyrna?

The early Christian church in Smyrna was persecuted by the Roman’s and the Jew’s of the city during The Fourth Persecution under Marcus Aurelius Antoninus in 162 AD. Polycarp, the Christian bishop of Smyrna, died a martyr.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/history/foxs-book-of-martyrs/the-fourth-persecution-under-marcus-aurelius-antoninus-a-d-162.html

There is no Smyrna today. It fell to Ottoman Empire. In 1922, the port city burned in a great fire. It was horrible what happened to the Greek and Christian Armenian populations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna

Today that city is called Izmir, Turkey and is ruled by Islamic Turkey. The Christian and Jewish population is small. 

It is my opinion that Rev 2:8-10 was prophesy from Yeshua that is historical- further proof of prophesy and truth of scripture.

Here are some scriptures to support being against a false people

Here are some scriptures to support being for Judah:

144,000 People Are Sealed
Rev 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth. They were holding back the four winds of the earth to keep them from blowing on the land, the sea, or any tree. 2 I saw another angel coming from the east with the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been allowed to harm the land and sea, 3 “Don’t harm the land, the sea, or the trees until we have put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
4 I heard how many were sealed: 144,000. Those who were sealed were from every tribe of the people of Israel:
5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Revelation 14
Names of God Bible (NOG)
The New Song on Mount Zion
14 I looked, and the lamb was standing on Mount Zion. There were 144,000 people with him who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
2 Then I heard a sound from heaven like the noise of raging water and the noise of loud thunder. The sound I heard was like the music played by harpists.
3 They were singing a new song in front of the throne, the four living creatures, and the leaders. Only the 144,000 people who had been bought on earth could learn the song.
4 These 144,000 virgins are pure. They follow the lamb wherever he goes. They were bought from among humanity as the first ones offered to God and to the lamb.
5 They’ve never told a lie. They are blameless.

In reference to Rev 3:9, these are people outlined in Joh 8:37-56. They are the offspring of satan- the children of lies, deception, and death. They are not just “Jews”. They are the unrighteous, they are those who call themselves followers of Yeshua but who don’t follow Torah,  they are those who fall away from belief in Yeshua,  and they are those who teach deception. They are of the synagogue of Satan. They tell lies.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:37:15 PM by James1:27 » Logged
dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2017, 09:34:55 AM »

Here are some scriptures to support being for Judah:

144,000 People Are Sealed
Rev 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth. They were holding back the four winds of the earth to keep them from blowing on the land, the sea, or any tree. 2 I saw another angel coming from the east with the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been allowed to harm the land and sea, 3 “Don’t harm the land, the sea, or the trees until we have put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
4 I heard how many were sealed: 144,000. Those who were sealed were from every tribe of the people of Israel:
5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Revelation 14
Names of God Bible (NOG)
The New Song on Mount Zion
14 I looked, and the lamb was standing on Mount Zion. There were 144,000 people with him who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
2 Then I heard a sound from heaven like the noise of raging water and the noise of loud thunder. The sound I heard was like the music played by harpists.
3 They were singing a new song in front of the throne, the four living creatures, and the leaders. Only the 144,000 people who had been bought on earth could learn the song.
4 These 144,000 virgins are pure. They follow the lamb wherever he goes. They were bought from among humanity as the first ones offered to God and to the lamb.
5 They’ve never told a lie. They are blameless.

In reference to Rev 3:9, these are people outlined in Joh 8:37-56. They are the offspring of satan- the children of lies, deception, and death. They are not just “Jews”. They are the unrighteous, they are those who call themselves followers of Yeshua but who don’t follow Torah,  they are those who fall away from belief in Yeshua,  and they are those who teach deception. They are of the synagogue of Satan. They tell lies.

Oh I'm not against "judah" at all, just against those false lies you talk about at the end.  Remember the mossad slogan?  “By Deception We Shall Rule and Do War”

Its not just those who deny Yeshua, it is those who say they follow the Creator and not do what He says.  We see ample evidence of disobedience in the Talmud and Kabbalah and thus a false religious system is practiced.  What did Yeshua say about these types of people?

Mat_23:33  Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Mat_15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Luk_11:44  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Who else tells lies?  Jewish controlled media (very controlled), jewish controlled hollywood (spreading debauchery), jewish control banking (unjust weights), and I could go on...   I could also provide proof for these accusations if we need to go there about these false jews.  Most believers are missing the bigger picture about what is going on in the world today.

The Creator does indeed have a plan as you say and it will be fulfilled.  That being said, I don't believe in the puppet theory, yet he will use the results to His own end.  He gives people over to their own disillusions:

Rom 1:22  Claiming to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23  and changed the esteem of the incorruptible Elohim into the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds and of four-footed beasts and of reptiles.
Rom 1:24  Therefore Elohim gave them up to uncleanness in the lust of their hearts, to disrespect their bodies among themselves,
Rom 1:25  who changed the truth of Elohim into the falsehood, and worshipped and served what was created rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amĕn.

(more later)

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: