Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
9668 Posts in 1430 Topics by 18 Members
Latest Member: Allenbee
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Scripture Studies
| | |-+  Scriptures 4 Us All !!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] Print
Author Topic: Scriptures 4 Us All !!!  (Read 108142 times)
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: November 14, 2017, 09:57:12 AM »

Ivrim (Hebrews) 11:1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Wink
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 29, 2017, 11:05:32 PM »

Devariym 8:3
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knew not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man does not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHVH doth man live.
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 05, 2017, 07:07:42 AM »

David’s Prayer
18 Then King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said:

“Who am I, Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? 19 And as if this were not enough in your sight, Sovereign Lord, you have also spoken about the future of the house of your servant—and this decree, Sovereign Lord, is for a mere human![c]

20 “What more can David say to you? For you know your servant, Sovereign Lord. 21 For the sake of your word and according to your will, you have done this great thing and made it known to your servant.

22 “How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears. 23 And who is like your people Israel—the one nation on earth that God went out to redeem as a people for himself, and to make a name for himself, and to perform great and awesome wonders by driving out nations and their gods from before your people, whom you redeemed from Egypt?[d] 24 You have established your people Israel as your very own forever, and you, Lord, have become their God.

25 “And now, Lord God, keep forever the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house. Do as you promised, 26 so that your name will be great forever. Then people will say, ‘The Lord Almighty is God over Israel!’ And the house of your servant David will be established in your sight.

27 “Lord Almighty, God of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you.’ So your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to you. 28 Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. 29 Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, Sovereign Lord, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 06, 2017, 03:05:57 PM »

Eze 43:10 You, son of man, show the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the pattern.

11 If they be ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the form of the house, and the fashion of it, and the exits of it, and the entrances of it, and all the forms of it, and all the ordinances of it, and all the forms of it, and all the laws of it; and write it in their sight; that they may keep the whole form of it, and all the ordinances of it, and do them.

12 This is the law of the house: on the top of the mountain the whole limit of it round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 31, 2017, 11:17:22 AM »

at 10:5 יהושע sent these twelve out, having commanded them, saying, “Do not go into the way of the gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Shomeronites,
Mat 10:6 but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.

Mat 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.”

Eze 34:11 ‘For thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I Myself shall search for My sheep and seek them out.
Eze 34:12 “As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so I shall seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered in a day of cloud and thick darkness.

Eze 34:16 “I shall seek out the lost and bring back the strayed. And I shall bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick, but the fat and the strong I shall destroy. I shall feed them with right-ruling.”

Jer 23:3 “Therefore I shall gather the remnant of My flock out of all the lands where I have driven them, and shall bring them back to their fold. And they shall bear and increase.

Jer 29:14 ‘And I shall be found by you,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I shall turn back your captivity, and shall gather you from all the gentiles and from all the places where I have driven you, declares יהוה. And I shall bring you back to the place from which I have exiled you.’

Jer 30:3 ‘For look, the days are coming,’ declares יהוה, ‘when I shall turn back the captivity of My people Yisra’ĕl and Yehuḏah,’ declares יהוה, ‘and I shall bring them back to the land that I gave to their fathers, and let them possess it.’ ”

Jer 32:37 ‘See, I am gathering them out of all the lands where I have driven them in My displeasure, and in My wrath, and in great rage. And I shall bring them back to this place, and shall let them dwell in safety.

Eze 34:6 “My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill. And My sheep were scattered over all the face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 Gates for the 12 Tribes of Israel

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the set-apart Yerushalayim, descending out of the heaven from Elohim,
Rev 21:11 having the esteem of Elohim, and her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal,
Rev 21:12 and having a great and high wall, having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve messengers, and names written on them, which are those of the twelve tribes of the children of Yisra’el:1 Footnote: 1See Eze. 47:22-23, Eze. 48:31-34.

Eze 47:22 “And it shall be that you divide it by lot as an inheritance for yourselves, and for the strangers who sojourn in your midst and who bear children among you. And they shall be to you as native-born among the children of Yisra’el – with you they have an inheritance in the midst of the tribes of Yisra’el1. Footnote: 1Isa. 14:1, Isa. 56:6-8, Rom. 11:17-26, Eph. 2:19, Eph. 3:6, Rev. 21:12.
Eze 47:23 “And it shall be that in whatever tribe the stranger sojourns, there you give him his inheritance,” declares the Master יהוה.

Eze 48:31 the three gates northward: one gate for Re’uben, one gate for Yehudah, one gate for Lewi.
Eze 48:32 “And on the east side, four thousand five hundred cubits, three gates: one gate for Yoseph, one gate for Binyamin, one gate for Dan.
Eze 48:33 “And on the south side, measuring four thousand five hundred cubits, three gates: one gate for Shim?on, one gate for Yissaskar, one gate for Zebulun.
Eze 48:34 “And on the west side, four thousand five hundred cubits with their three gates: one gate for Gad, one gate for Asher, one gate for Naphtali.
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 10, 2018, 09:03:07 PM »

Proverbs 16:9
A man's heart deviseth his way: but YHVH directeth his steps. Wink
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 11, 2018, 11:25:37 AM »

Corinthians 12:25-26King James Version (KJV)

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: