Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:41:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name, password and email address.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?  You have one week to make your first post so only sign up if you're serious about being active.
6800 Posts in 928 Topics by 33 Members
Latest Member: real-Israel
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  End-Time Discussion
| | |-+  Tim McHyde
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tim McHyde  (Read 5368 times)
dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:06 AM »

Do any people follow Tim McHyde's teachings?  I used to go into his paltalk room a few years ago but haven't seen him since.  What do you guys think of his ideas of the end?  Does he have something?

Someone recently recommending adding some of his stuff to the site, but I'm too unfamiliar at the moment with him.  Would like any input.
falafel
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »

dumbrod,

I don't know much about him either, but he is going to be at the Midwest Prophecy Conference in June:
Check it out: http://www.theprophecyconference.com/

Shabbat Shalom,
Batzion
ahoy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »

I have his Bible prophecy breakthrough book (reading it over lunchtime, not quite finished), and I think he's living in Costa Rica.

His 7-7's idea is interesting, but I can't see it dragging out that long.  I tend to favor the Daniel's Timeline DVD/Biltz arguments as they are fairly parallel and they seem to offer more "proofs", if you will, for their positions.  I got his book because I am interested in the Planet X stuff and I think it is going to be a real part of end times.  You can dig around the web and find stuff suggesting that government prep is ongoing for such an event; there is a lot of mention of undergound stuff out west like near DIA.  I think PX will also result in climatic / weather related events which "the beast" will use for purposes of exploitation.  I think that his points on PX (in so far as actions to be taken) have a measure of validity as well, although I'm not quite certain as to how preceeding events will go down and position us to take actions per his interpretations.  I am sort of assuming that PX will be a liberating event as it was during the original Passover.  I am hoping to attend the conference (and pick his brain), as Eddie and Brad will also be there per my understanding (I think in MO or AR in June). 

Shalom,
-Andy
dumbrod
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »

Ask him about living in costa rica.  I have a desire to go there or panama someday and would like some input from people living there already.  See what his views are if there is a chance to do so.

Seems scary to me to move to a different land and have it all be so new with no family or friends around...
dreland
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 08:15:55 PM »

I have his Bible prophecy breakthrough book (reading it over lunchtime, not quite finished), and I think he's living in Costa Rica.

His 7-7's idea is interesting, but I can't see it dragging out that long.  I tend to favor the Daniel's Timeline DVD/Biltz arguments as they are fairly parallel and they seem to offer more "proofs", if you will, for their positions.  I got his book because I am interested in the Planet X stuff and I think it is going to be a real part of end times.  You can dig around the web and find stuff suggesting that government prep is ongoing for such an event; there is a lot of mention of undergound stuff out west like near DIA.  I think PX will also result in climatic / weather related events which "the beast" will use for purposes of exploitation.  I think that his points on PX (in so far as actions to be taken) have a measure of validity as well, although I'm not quite certain as to how preceeding events will go down and position us to take actions per his interpretations.  I am sort of assuming that PX will be a liberating event as it was during the original Passover.  I am hoping to attend the conference (and pick his brain), as Eddie and Brad will also be there per my understanding (I think in MO or AR in June). 

Shalom,

Hi Andy

I belong to Passion For Truth Ministries with Jim Staley leading. He is also one of the speakers. Anyway, we are hosting the http://www.theprophecyconference.com/ in St Charles Missouri June 26th to the 28th.
I know the last day there will be all of them taking questions and discussing events from the crowd. Hope you can be there. Probably a good time to ask some questions you may have. The hotel next to the convention center is getting filled but I grew up in St Charles and know other places to stay if you need the information. Blessings! Jim R.

ahoy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 01:52:20 AM »

Thanks, dreland.  YHVH willing, I guess.
hanok
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »

I'm currently a member on his forum. Last year I read and wrote a review of his latest book: http://jewsandjoes.com/blog/know-the-future-by-tim-mchyde-book-review/

He is how I was first exposed to the book: The Sabbath and Jubilee Cycle by R. Clover (Qadesh La Yahweh Press) ...which I think is a very important work... and plays a large role in Tim's "Revelation Roadmap". http://www.yahweh.org/publications/sjc/sabjub.pdf

Tim is also the person who convinced me that America is Babylon, or at least Daughter Babylon... and convinced me how dreadfully we need the prophet Elijah to restore all things, including unity within the assembly of Messiah (noting the constant divisions within the 2house messianic movement).

Sometime last year Tim began thinking that the next Shmita/Sabbath cycle (2009-2016) will not be Daniel's 70th week. I'm fairly confident he believes the 2023-2030 to be the most likely period to watch for, largely because the Psalm 83 alliance hasn't formed with nuclear capabilities to confront Israel YET. Personally, I'm still waiting a bit longer before making that conclusion, noting how quickly Arab alliances have formed to fight Israel in the past, but I am leaning in that direction. Leaning and watching... watching and leaning...   Smiley The coming showdown with Iran is certainly an important key in the puzzle... which many thought would have, should have happened already... but the new Nebuchadnezzar seems to have put a stop to it.

Shabbat shalom!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 05:04:19 PM by hanok » Logged
Masters

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »

Shalom... First of all- I love that website Jews/Joes... Very Clever/Very helpful... I would love to have my families DNA tested... Before this Midwest Regional Prophecy Conference- I had never heard of Jim/Tim - They are new teachers for me... I am very excited to hear what is said/taught at the conference as the Other Speakers are my favorites- with only Avi Ben Mordecia & Rico Cortes missing from the "All Star" line up... I usually can't wait to get a new book- and for some reason- I have not had the desire to purchase... Humm...

Blessings...
falafel
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »

I live in Missouri, where the Prophecy Conference will be (St. Charles, MO actually).  I attend the fellowship that
is sponsoring the Conference, Passion For Truth.  Jim Staley is our teacher and will be speaking along with
Tim McHyde, and Brad Scott, Eddie Chumney, Bill Cloud, Monte Judah.  Cheesy  Check out the Propehy Conference
web site: http://www.theprophecyconference.com/  and Passion For Truth: http://www.passionfortruth.com/

Shalom in your home,
Batzion
hanok
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 12:23:13 AM »

I was really hoping I could attend, but not looking positive thus far. I hope the thing will be packed out... alot of great teachers to learn from. DR, are you planning on uploading some or all of the teachings to the site?
falafel
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »

I forgot to tell you all that Jim Staley will be on GLC on June 3rd!!!

Shalom,
Batzion
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: