Waytozion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 08:59:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Registration is disabled due to spammers.  If you would like to join this forum then send a message to dumb-rod@waytozion.org with your desired user name and password.  Include the answer to this question:  Who is the Way, the Truth, and The life?
6276 Posts in 818 Topics by 31 Members
Latest Member: Rick
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Waytozion Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  End-Time Discussion
| | |-+  New Videos - Rob Moore - www.inthatday.net !!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Videos - Rob Moore - www.inthatday.net !!!!!!!  (Read 3701 times)
Etty

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2012, 06:29:54 PM »

Hi everyone !

Rob Moore from New Zealand has started a new video series of which 3 are ready. Please check his site !! www.inthatday.net  (you can also subscribe to his great newsletters; cannot be read on the site!)

I have followed many teachings by Eddie Chumney and saw the video of www.danielstimeline.com They are in one accord with Rob Moore.....and more importantly......scripture!!

According to Rob Moore the third year of the last seven years !!! could start this spring - 22 march 2012 - according to the heavenly signs.

Please do watch... and pray....

Etty (Netherlands)

Yitz-ach

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 09:43:56 PM »

Shalom My Friend,

According to Dewey, Passover 2013 is the start of the tribulation.

However, we are very close, either way.

Love and Blessings,

Yitz'ach
Tova.T

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 02:05:58 AM »

Thank you for posting the info. about the website inthatday.net
We had just recenty watched a presentation on the Bethehem star that was informative but
nothing like what we saw in the presentation by Rob More who teaches about what the planets are doing this year.

I had recently been wondering and praying about what the signs in the heavens could be that are
spoken of in scripture at end times and my prayers were answed.

Shalom
Tova (California)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:56:20 AM by Tova.T » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: